Thinking of the excited expressions of Wang Aihua and Chen Ping, Jian Qingling had a bad premonition.

  "I hope they don't follow anyone, or at least feel less angry. We didn't worry about being taken advantage of by those two people when we helped in the past." Mu Ziteng thought about it and expressed his opinion.

  "Actually, the old house is separated. My son, who has been separated a long time ago, doesn't need to participate." He couldn't understand why his father asked them to make a special trip?
  "Go and listen, no matter what, you are also part of that family, and also, don't you want to fight for it?"

  Although the second old man is not the real parents of the two of them, Mu Tou's responsibility to the two old people has never been relieved. , She thought that the wood would take them over and live together.

  "Now is not the time, just wait." Mu Ziteng glanced at her and smiled mysteriously.

  Now that the second old man is won over, the people in the two houses will also say that he took a big advantage. Not only did he get the second old man and the two heavy laborers, but he also got the land under the second old man's name.

  God knows, those fields will be returned to the public next year, so what's the advantage? In the end, I got nothing, and I was judged by others every three days.

  He wouldn't do such a stupid thing.

  "We are still the same as before. Occasionally ask the second old man to come over and have a meat meal."

  "You have the final say, I will listen to you." Jian Qingling smiled. In fact, their situation is special and it is not suitable to live with outsiders, but Wood came to live with the second old man, and she would not say anything, after all, filial piety came first.   Jian Qingling

  glanced at the time, stood up and said, "It's almost time, let's pack up the food outside and go."

Go to the old house.

  When the two arrived at the old house, there were already many people sitting in the main hall of the old house.

  Standing at the door of the kitchen, Wang Aihua's eyes flickered when he saw the two coming in, but he stopped his dissatisfaction when he thought that there were a lot of respectable people in the house at the moment.

  Jian Qingling followed Mu Ziteng into the main room to greet everyone.

  After the village chief, grandpa, and father's people shouted for a while, Mu Ziteng stayed in the main room, and Jian Qingling left the main room, ready to go into the kitchen to help.

  At this time, Wang Aihua was still standing at the door of the kitchen, watching her come over, her eyes were not eyes, and her nose was not her nose.

  Jian Qingling was not used to her, pretended not to see her dissatisfaction, and said, "Sister-in-law, your eyes are cramping? If you are sick, go to the doctor as soon as possible, lest a minor illness become a serious one."

  "You are the only one who is sick." Thinking that the three younger siblings would preempt her, let her forget to say anything she wants to complain later.

  "Third siblings, why did you make the sister-in-law angry when you came?"

  Chen Ping came out of the kitchen with a handful of vegetables in one hand and a chair in the other, and sat in the center of the kitchen door picking vegetables.

  Jian Qingling looked at her as if she didn't want to let herself into the kitchen, and raised her eyebrows. It's rare, are you trying to stop her? And such a good thing?
  After thinking about it, she understood what was going on.