"When the harvesting of the rice at home is over, if the third family has not finished harvesting the grain, you can go over and help with the harvest. Remember, you are all brothers." Mufu said with a sigh.

  "If we don't go, we are all separated. Why should we help them with their family's affairs? My son and I are not going."

  After listening to Mu's father's words, Wang Aihua was the first to stand up and refuse.

  "Sister-in-law is right, we will not go to the second room." Chen Ping was afraid that she would say it too late, so she would go to the third room to help, so she also stood up and refused.

  "You..."

  In front of them, the two daughters-in-law didn't even bother to do superficial work, and Mu Mu was so angry that she couldn't say a complete sentence for a while.

  Father Mu shook the ash in the pipe before looking at his two sons.

  "What do you two think, do you think the same way as your daughter-in-law?"

  "Father, the third child is not too young, so it can't be like this for a lifetime. There was no separation before, and we, brothers and sisters -in-law, suffer a little bit. It doesn't matter, but isn't the family separated now? Why do you still want to rely on us brothers and sisters to support the couple?" Mu Ziteng shivered with a haha.

  Dad's tone was flat, and he couldn't tell if he was unhappy and didn't want to help the third family. Mu Zishu thought about it and told the truth.

  "So you mean you don't want to help?"

  Mu Zishu's words made Mu Zishu blushed and lowered his head. He was not ashamed, but felt that his father's words were too straightforward, and he didn't save any face for him.

  Father Mu didn't wait for the eldest brother to answer, he looked at the second child again, "How about you?"

  "I won't go, and I don't owe him anything." Mu Ziye didn't turn around like his eldest brother, and refused directly.

  "How can you do this? Have you forgotten that the third child came to help when planting rice." Mu Mu was very disappointed. The two sons were too cold-blooded and didn't pay attention to brotherhood.

  "Mother, last time the third brother helped you for a fee, not for free." Mu Zishu raised his head and explained.

  "What's the reward? Did you pay to buy food at home, or three taels of cornmeal per meal?" Mu Mu's tone was full of irony.

  Last time, it was because the third child paid to buy food at home, which made her feel indifferent. If the third child hadn't persuaded the family and everything to be prosperous, she would have talked to her two sons at that time.

  Now that her son took this matter to isolate her, it's no wonder she wasn't angry.

  "Mother, these things have already passed, and it was the method that the third brother came up with at the time. We didn't force him to pay for it. You can't blame us for your fault just because you are partial to him."

  Mu Zishu was dissatisfied with his mother Favoring the third child, since childhood, whenever there is any conflict with the third child, his mother always speaks to the third child.

  "He doesn't have the money to buy it, so do you want him to borrow it? The little farmland of the third family is barely enough for the two of them. Do you want him to borrow it every year and pay

  it back every year?" , the two young people can eat, and the land allocated is just enough to eat.

  At the beginning, the eldest and second child said that there were only two people in the third family, and only two people’s fields were allocated to them. She said that the two of them would definitely have children in the future, and she also distributed her land to the third child and the other two sons The daughter-in-law disagreed, she insisted that she couldn't feel sorry for her younger son, and let the big and second-room people not have enough to eat.