Chapter 47-48

Depuis le début

  "What's the matter?" Jane's mother smiled and patted the back of her daughter's hand and asked gently.

  The first two times the two came here, they were all to see the two old people, and it was rare to find them for anything.

  "If you want to help, just say it and let your brothers go over and help you."

  Father Jane felt a lot more relieved when he heard that the two of them went back to their parents' house for nothing, so there was no pressure to sell their sons.

  "I don't need my brothers." Jian Qingling smiled, her father still loves her, she hasn't said anything yet, and the cheap father will come down first, and he doesn't worry about whether his brothers will be tricked.

  "That's the need for dad's help. Come on, what do you need dad's help for? Dad must have done it for you."

  This is the first time that my daughter-in-law and son-in-law have come to the house for something, and he will definitely do it for them. All right.

  "Dad can help if you have time."

  "Stop talking nonsense, tell me what you are doing here." Listening to the girl's tone, it doesn't matter whether he helps or not? That is to find a wife.

  Just as Jian Qingling was about to open her mouth, Mu Ziteng immediately took her hand and motioned for him to speak.

  "Father and mother, Xiaolingzi and I have reclaimed a few hills in the mountains and want to plant sweet potatoes. I heard Xiaolingzi say that the sweet potatoes in our house are delicious, so we thought of coming over and cutting some sweet potato seedlings to plant." Muziteng said embarrassedly.

  He blushed. For something as simple as getting sweet potato seedlings, he had to go to his father-in-law's and mother-in-law's house to get it. There are so many families in their village that it is impossible not to have the same variety of sweet potatoes as his father-in-law's. Why did he have to travel so far?
  It's not because after two contacts, the enthusiasm and selfless concern of the Jane family for them made the two become dependent on the Jane family.

  In the last days, there is no pure feeling between people at all, but in the Jane family, they feel it.

  The Jane family truly loves their daughter and cares about their family life. They are not wooden people, so their feelings will naturally be biased towards this side.

  As for the people in the old house of the Mu family, except for the two elders who gave birth to the original owner and cared for him, the rest were a group of selfish ghosts, where they could not feel the brotherhood or the warmth of home.

  "Hey...that's all, I thought it was a big deal, let's go, I'll take you to cut sweet potato vines."

  Jane's mother breathed a sigh of relief. She grows a lot of old sweet potatoes every year. I'm here to feed the pigs. Now that my daughter's family needs it, she is of course willing to give it. She is also worried that the two children will propose something she can't do, and she is struggling.

  "Okay, Mu, you can chat with my father here for a while, and my mother and I will just go."

  She had already planned to cut some sweet potato vines and return them to her father and wood to deal with, and then she would go and cut, It just so happened that her father could teach wood how to cut sweet potato vines.

  "Okay." Mu Ziteng sat back again.

  Soon, the mother and daughter arrived in the sweet potato field, and they carried the long sweet potato vines to cut. Jian Qingling found that the roots had been cut.