"You let them leave?" I asked because I didn't understand what was on Jungkook's mind. There is our chance of being saved, but he blows it away.

"I think they are the person who hit us. No one knows that we have had an accident other than Jennie." Jungkook's explanation cleared all doubts.

It makes sense. Luckily, Jungkook is with me; otherwise, I would easily surrender to them. Walk straight into their trap.

I was standing with the help of the tree while Jungkook was still scanning the area. I felt something warm gushing out and flow down my legs. Please don't be what I think it is now.

"I think we must move now, or they will catch us. Do you think you can walk?" Jungkook asked, walking towards me. I just stood there, frozen on the spot. "Why? What happen?"

"I don't know what it is, but I don't think it is a pee." I try to calm down because my labor should not be happening in another three weeks.

"Arghh!"

The sudden contraction sent me into a bending position. More warm liquid coming down my legs. A water bag burst accompanied by a mild contraction is not a good combo in my current situation.

"Babe. Talk to me." Jungkook was standing beside me, panicking when I didn't respond to him. My lower muscles stretched like ten people were pulling them on both sides.

After several seconds, I straightened my back after the contraction eased. I look at Jungkook's face. There is no other way to break this news without making him lose his mind.

"My water just broke. I think I'm in labor."

"What!" As I predicted, Jungkook had already lost his mind.

********************

Walking with the fluid that keeps flowing down between my legs is not a pleasant experience. The on-off contraction makes us travel slower than we should. Jungkook leads the way in front of me with his hand holding mine.

"Tell me if you need a break." Jungkook turns his head. We continued our walk after I assured him II was still okay.

After a long walk, my lower abdomen cramps badly until I fall to my knees. Jungkook holds my shoulder and rubs my back with another hand to ease the contraction.

"Koo. The contraction becomes stronger." My voice strains when the muscles pull. I suck all the air that I can get. The accident makes the birth and progress quickly.

The contraction became more prolonged and more frequent compared to earlier. Jungkook suggested resting in the middle of the woods tonight, but I said that I could walk for a few miles in the hope we could find someone's house.

We should consider ourselves lucky because we finally find a place to crash. It's an abandoned hut, the wood on the fence being eaten by termites. There are several holes in the roof that rain can enter from there.

It's not perfect, but it's enough for tonight. Jungkook lays his jacket on the wooden floor and helps me settle there.

"Do you think you gonna give birth tonight?" Jungkook asked before sniffling his nose.

"Do you cry?" I asked, but he denied it. "Are you sure? Sniffling after a head injury is not a good sign, Koo." If he does not cry, that means he has a skull fracture.

If a person has a base skull fracture, the clear liquid will come out as snot from their nose, a spinal fluid.

"I lied. I cry because I am afraid that you will give birth here. There will be so much pain for you to endure." His voice cracks and his tears fall on my hand.