Chapter 7 (Natural Way)

"Natural way?" Jihyo asked. Waiting for my answer with a glass of water in her hand. Nodded to her question. Her eyes wanders from left to right before she ask again, "Like doing it for real?" I repeat my action earlier. I don't blame her for her reaction. I also give out the same face when Jungkook mentions that idea. She sips the plain water, but her eyes are fixed on me. "So you mean like-"

     "Like sex." I finished her sentence. Instead of thanking me she choked on plain water. Coughing out the water that went down on the wrong pipes. The water dribbles from her chin. Wipe it off using her hand. 

     "But," She adjusted her position. "But why suddenly?"  I raised my shoulders. Not knowing Jungkook's intention. Why does he suddenly want to bang me if at the first place he insists with no touch rule. "I don't understand."

     "Let me join you," I offered to board her confused cruise. "From what I read," scrolling through my phone. "There is nothing wrong with doing IUI again." 

     There is silence when we try to come out with our theory. My thinking process is disturbed by seeing Jihyo alternate nods and shake her head. 

     "Remind me again," She turned her wrist's joint. "Why did he refuse to do it at first?" she asked.

     A reason appeared in my head, but a sigh left my mouth first. "He didn't see me as a woman," That time I wanted to shove his face between my chest, so that he knew he was talking to the women. "Lousy excuse. He did not see my glorious body yet," Who I want to lie to. I myself am too shy to see my body. 

     Jihyo slaps my shoulder suddenly. "Did any chance he get to see you naked?" She guessed. "While you two live together," She closes her mouth with help from her hand. 

     "No!" I denied. I'm trying to remember any incident that involved me naked in front of him. "I don't think so," Live on a different floor and never shared the same bathroom. The chance he sees me naked is near zero. "Did you think he change his mind because he see my body?" I asked before Jihyo nodded. "Your mind is so dirty," 

     "So what the actual reason?" Jihyo insisted on finding the truth. Me also, but no logical explanation that came to my mind. "Unless-," Jihyo halted. We exchange gaze before Jihyo slowly gives a creepy smile while wiggling her eyebrows. "I think someone fell in love," Jihyo shrieked. Flapping her hand in the air. "At last he fell for Y/N the great," 

     Grabbing her hand. "Stop with your nonsense," I disagreed. I added after releasing Jihyo's hand. "Even if he confesses his love, I would not believe it," Determined he would not fall in love with me. 

     "But why your face red?" She put her cold hand on my cheeks. I push her hand away. I don't believe the idea, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. 

********************

     "I don't like this," Jimin flipped the agreement that Leon drew for our new plan. "Why do you still want to do it with her?"

     "Nothing wrong with her. Perfect choice." Leon answered instead of me.

     Jimin flipping the agreement aggressively. "Natural ways?" He raised one eyebrow. "Like sleeping with her." Leon nodded, Jimin's jaw open loosely. "But why?" he snapped.

     "For baby." Leon and I said together. Jimin likes to ask something obvious. Jimin throws the file on the table, pacing left and right.

     Leon stands up and blocks Jimin's ways. "Can you take a deep breath?" Jimin follows his advice. "Why are you the one that is panicking?" Leon questioned Jimin's reaction. "Jungkook is the one that will sleep with Y/N, not you."