--- xoq

Its finally been a year since Green Smog was released!

Honestly writing this piece feels like a fever dream to me. But if I could do it all again if I would. I really appreciate you guys for motivating me to get back into writing and even just congratulating me when I got into college. Seriously, you guys helped me a lot.

I know the ending to this book made a lot of people sad and honestly, I'm not satisfied with it but oh well. It is what it is.

But to make it fair for everyone, please enjoy this alternative ending. Or canon one if you prefer it end like this. This one isn't really that extravagant and is really rushed but woo happy! Thank you once again for spending time with me :)

--------------------

[ oboro's prison cell right after Zihao encased himself and Shigaraki into the sphere ]

Gran Torino let out a shaky breath as he nodded. "Allow him to activate his quirk." Even if he wanted to heistate on his order, he wouldn't. 

The room fell silent before a panicked uproar ensured. "Sir you can't be serious! What if something goes wrong?!" The guard overlooking the holding cell stated as he nervously glanced away from the purple hazed villain. Everyone in the room knew what this plan meant; it was only supposed to be the last resort if they couldn't do anything else. 

The determination on Gran Torino's face didn't falter as he gave the team one final nod, "give him the signal to start."

--------------------

It has been two days. Two days since the green sphere has stopped growing. Two days since anyone has seen Shigaraki. Two days since Zihao has decided to encase them in a smoke-filled death. In other words, two days since Zihao decided to take his own life as well as Shigaraki's. 

Everyone sat on the edge of their seats. Waiting for something, anything to happen.

No one knew how to react, what to do, how to let it sink in. They were all clueless and left defenseless. 

Everything was a haze to them. None of them wanted to acknowledge what was happening. It was as if their minds were putting a barrier between them and what was happening in order to protect themselves. 

As the pro-heroes tried to direct the reporters to anything but the vigilante who saved the day, the students were still trying to handle the shock of the past few days.

Nothing seemed real. They were children, how were they supposed to know how to react? And without someone helping them to direct these negative emotions into a healthy way, how could they cope?

No one was telling them what they needed to hear! The frustration was finally covering their sorrow and panic. Nobody was giving them the information they needed! All they were told was that they would learn later. But they were tired of waiting! Tired of staying awake at night in hopes that they'll finally be treated like the adults that they are obviously viewed as! If they could fight in a war, then why couldn't they know what was going on! If Zihao were there- ...if Zihao were there it would be different. He would tell them...he could trust them...wouldn't he?