box 31

[Day two of being kidnapped]

Zihao was pulled harshly by his good shoulder, moments before a man who resembled a lizard came and undid the chains. Leaving the handcuffs on the teenager's wrist he escorted him out of the room.

"Where are we going mutant turtle?" He mocked, allowing his arm to be pulled around.

Spinner gave him a glare at the nickname as he tightened his grip, "You're awfully calm for someone who has been kidnapped." He snarled, turning his attention back to the hall in front of them. The corridor was long and narrow, the lack of windows confirmed Zihao's suspicions of them being underground.

Zihao scoffed, "You really think this is the first time? Puh-lease, besides if you wanted me dead, you'd have killed me by now." He said while rolling his eyes, he wanted to keep the conversation going so that his capture wouldn't notice his movements. With every step he took, a little amount of smoke was being released from his boots and into his lungs. The room he was in originally was too cramped for him to even attempt doing this, Dabi would have smelled the tea scent and known automatically something was up.

Before Zihao could make another snarky remark, his eyes widened at the bar. The lights were slightly brighter than before. The smell of alcohol roamed the air as broken glass laid a stray. People lounged around comfortably, as a boy who was chained glared at them. Zihao felt his heartbeat more rapidly as he looked around. It has been six years but never in his life did he believe he would return to this place. His hands began to shake, causing the handcuffs to rattle. Memories of that night flashed in his mind as he looked around. The entire room looked extremely older than before, yet he would've recognized it anywhere. He could almost see the bodies of his parents lying on the floor.