box 37

"So, tell me again

"So, tell me again. Why in the hell is the class and three other people in my training building this fucking early in the morning?" Zihao spat out. He was already annoyed with the extra training he had to prepare Midoriya and Bakugou after their little fight a couple days earlier. But now the entire group showed up unannounced and the blonde kid from the Sports Festival was stretching in the middle of the room. Don't even get him started on the planning he had to do for training Todoroki, Bakugou and Inasa.

"The big three decided to fight the students." Aizawa explained lazily as the two stood on the sidelines. He debated on taking a nap, but he knew Zihao would kick his ass if he tried. 

L/n's face scrunched up in annoyance before he cupped his hands around his mouth, "YO, Pac man dude. I want to fight after!" Miriro gave him a quick thumbs up before going back to stretching. 

Aizawa looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You really want to fight that? You do know he is considered he strongest student here."

"Ai, who am I?" Not even waiting for a response, he continued. "Exactly, besides I probably would've been in his class if I didn't leave." He scoffed, even though he grumbled out the last part.

"Whatever you say." Turning their attention back to the fight, they waited with a bored expression. 

'And there goes his clothes, note to self make sure Hu deletes all footage later. Like seriously, he's lucky he wipes his ass good enough.'