91

It was midnight when He Mingyu returned to J City.

Naturally, it is not good to pick up their son from He Qi and Liao Xian at this time.

He Mingyu went home and took a shower, changed his clothes again, and went straight to the company to work overtime.

A four-day leave for a normal working day is not long, and short is not short.

If Lin Yu discusses some materials and documents with several directors of the company, if he still can't make up his mind, he will put them on the desk in the office and wait for the boss to reply.

He Mingyu's work efficiency has always been very high. When the day is light, all the accumulated documents are processed almost seven or eighty-eight.

Then I went to wash my face in the toilet in the lounge, took the car key and pushed open the office door and walked out.

When I walked to the door, I just met Lin Yu, who came to work conscientiously.

Lin Yu almost thought that she had sacrificed too much for the company and was dazzled: "Boss?"

He Mingyu nodded: "I have finished reading the documents on the table. You can go in and distribute them to all departments and implement them as soon as possible."

Lin Yu: "..."

Lin Yu glanced at He Mingyu from head to toe, was silent for a moment, and said very conspicuously: "Received, boss, I will do it right away."

If he remembers correctly, the boss is only married on the first day.

There was no nightlife on the first day of marriage, and even came to work overtime...

Lin Yu suddenly felt that she might have accidentally learned some unspeakable secret, so she had to stare at the figure of He Mingyu silently for a long while.

For a while, I didn't know if I should feel sorry for Tan Qing, or if I should feel sorry for the boss.

Ugh.

Mr. Tan seems to be the type that is charming and charming.

Even if I am married now, I don't know if the boss can keep it.

Lin Yu shook his head and decided that for the sake of salary, he must be more cautious in his words and deeds in the future, and must not attack the boss's fragile man's knot.

The other end.

He Mingyu, who had just left the company, got into the car and sneezed a lot.

He drove the car out of the company, stopped at the pharmacy on the roadside for a while, went in and bought a box of commonly used cold medicines and took two pills before drove the car to his parents again.

Today is a working day.

He Qi's unit has a training mission, and only Liao Xian, who has retired to the second line, is at home.

In a small red brick mansion.

The original spacious living room and foyer are all filled with talking toys of all kinds.

Now.

The little fat cub, who is more and more like white glutinous rice dumplings, is riding on the bright and beautiful small carriage in the living room, with "jiajiajia" in his mouth.

The tone is inaccurate, but the sound of the word is a little bit interesting.

The door opened by Sister Zhong.

Liao Xian, who was sitting in the living room with chattering, looked up at the door and waved to He Mingyu: "Son, are you back?"

The chat that was sent to grandparents' house hasn't seen He Mingyu for several days.