27

On Lin Yu's mobile phone screen, the latest push in the hot search is evidence that the person opposite from the photo posted on Ji Yanxiu's Weibo is Tan Qing.

for example.

"Look in the glass window. The bag and sunglasses are exactly the same as Tan Qing used before."

"The figure is also very similar, Tan Qing wears this dress!"

"Damn! Can you point your face and hug Brother Yan Xiu's thigh if you get muddled! Guna!"

"Take your brother away, get out of the slut, not make an appointment."

Tan Qing looked at the screen of the phone for a while, and sighed sincerely: "Wow, they are so fierce to curse."

He Mingyu: "..."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Tan Qing's strange character seems to never find the most correct point in this circle.

Therefore, he is exceptionally strong and unyielding.

As an entertainer of Shengjing Entertainment, from the time when the news was top-searched to the present, in less than ten minutes, Rongsheng’s mobile phone has begun to receive calls from various channels, basically asking if it is going to be hot. Searched and removed.

According to Rong Sheng's usual personality, when he receives the first call, he will directly pay for the hot search.

But today He Mingyu happened to be beside him, and Tan Qing--

Rong Sheng thought about it, took the phone away, turned his head and signaled to He Mingyu: "Should you take the headline first?"

However, He Mingyu said: "Now that the Internet is all in Ji Yanxiu's place, the hot searches are directly removed, and all public opinion will be directed at Tan Qing."

Rong Sheng nodded, then turned his head and thought: "This is too. But there is no trick, what else can I do?"

He Mingyu retracted his gaze on Tan Qing and said coldly: "It's very simple. Find something more explosive that can completely overwhelm the current hot search."

Rong Sheng leaned and hung up his cell phone: "He Mingyu! Are you a fool as a netizen? If you say transfer, then transfer? Ji Yanxiu is also an actor at any rate. It's rare to make big news! What pressure?"

"Ran Anluo."

Rong Sheng: "??? What's the matter with Ran Anluo?"

Tan Jiji yawned in He Mingyu's arms while holding the little yellow duck, who was acting differently. The little head found his father's shoulder and leaned proficiently.

He Mingyu's voice immediately became lighter, but he still seemed cold: "Isn't Ran Anluo very interested in Ji's family? Of course, such a good opportunity must be given to him for free."

Rong Sheng: "..."

have to.

After so many years, this guy's heart has grown darker.

Rong Sheng couldn't help but think about the long childhood youth of the two who had been calculated by He Mingyu, and he lighted a candle for Ran Anluo with a heavy heart.

After thinking about it, he turned his head and exhorted He Mingyu: "You...you are merciful, he still carries several endorsement brokerage contracts on his back, and I will go home and eat myself a few more times."

He Mingyu wrapped Tanjiji into a small rice dumpling with his overcoat, without raising his eyes: "I will supply you for all the losses, and the rest depends on his good fortune."