71

Of course, Yuji and Huang Niu didn't want to let go of the two people at the center of the gossip so easily.

But He Mingyu's complexion at this time was really full of chills, and there was an indescribable indifference in the line of sight that he glanced sideways.

And anger?

Although the words are barely considered polite.

But everyone present could feel that He Mingyu's mood at this time was really not good.

The other artists and fans who came to the film and television base to visit the class were at the outermost periphery. Yu Ji and the scalpers weighed for a moment, and then stepped back and gave way to the two of them.

He Mingyu turned around and glanced at Tan Qing: "Let's go, the car is in front."

Tan Qing: "Ok..."

Tan Qing pursed her lips, stepped obediently, and squeezed out flexibly from the gap in the crowd.

He Mingyu still carried the Coke and Sprite that Tan Qing had just bought from the small shop in his other hand, and followed Tan Qing with steps.

Sprite and Coke in 2l plastic bottles are really present, especially when He Mingyu can easily carry them with one hand, which looks effortless.

As the two of them moved forward slowly, the footage of the entertainment players cut the two bottles of Sprite and Coke together.

It completely appeared in the live broadcast screen.

xxx: I blocked a box of vibrating eggs and these two bottles of Happy Fat House Water weren't bought by Dong He, do you have anything to follow! Little red face

xxxx: Damn, I was shocked, these two bottles are overweight in my hand, my mother duck! He is so relaxed, I'm sour!

xx: The gossip gossip has secretly said before that Qingqing loves to eat fried chicken and drink carbonated drinks, I guess it was bought by Qing Qing...shy

xxx: Truth-seeking hammer! Tan Qing really bought it? Why? Tan Qing bought it back but He Mingyu carried it?

xx: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am a groundhog screaming!

xxxx: Today I was crying with lemon 1551 for the beautiful love of others

xx: There is lemon fruit on the lemon tree, and there is only me under the lemon tree. Will my Qingqing be deceived by the big pig's hoof!

xxx: Qing Qing looks so thin from the back, I feel sorry for me.

xxxx: Seeing He Mingyu’s muscles, I feel that tonight Tan Qing will be lifted up by him and pressed against the wall to **** I am so worried about Qing Qing...

xxx:? ? Don't brainstorm upstairs? ? The Internet is not a place outside the law!

xxxx: The jump on the first floor is easy to explain, can you still bet? I will add another basket of massage sticks!

Tan Qing, who looked soft and well-behaved, stopped beside the passenger seat of the bright orange Bugatti sports car, looked up at the people who were still around the sports car and took pictures and clocked in, and then subconsciously glanced back.

He Mingyu pressed the car key indifferently.

The doors on both sides slowly lifted upwards, opening the left and right sides like a pair of wings.

He Mingyu put the two bottles of drinks in his hand into the rear compartment.

Then he walked to the co-driver who opened the door and said to several young people who tried to spy on the interior decoration through the opened door: "Excuse me, please let me."