Chapter 12: Visions

Meanwhile...

"Quidditch is easy to understand, Each team has seven players. Three Chasers, two beaters, one keeper and the seeker....That's you." - Oliver

Oliver explains to Potter about the Quidditch, as Oliver explains Christina was taking a walk with Rowan when both of them saw Oliver and Harry far away from them.

"Looks like Oliver explains him about the Quidditch, well the game will start soon, so it's better for Harry to take lessons about the quidditch" - Rowan

"I wonder if there's a chance we can play to the quidditch" - Christina

"No way, playing with the Quidditch is quite dangerous especially your riding you're broom very high, and I hate heights you know" - Rowan

"What? Yesterday your so excited to the flying lessons and now *laugh*" - Christina

"Nah, after I saw Neville got injured? No way in hell I'll try riding a broom again!" - Rowan

Christina laughs at Rowan meanwhile back at Harry and Oliver, Oliver shows Harry the balls inside the chest. "There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle. Now the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it though one of those three hoops. A keeper, that's me." Oliver said while pointed the three hoops not too far from them. He turned to look at Harry and continued "defends the hoops. With me so far?" He ask Harry "I think so... " Harry replied giving the Quaffle to Oliver.

"What are those?" Harry ask Oliver the rest of the balls will inside the chest, Oliver put the Quaffle back inside the chest and grabs the basebat "you better take this" he said giving Harry the Basebat and Harry took it. Christina and Rowan will watch them, they saw Oliver opening the another ball once he did, the ball jumps high and it comes back down. "Careful now, it's coming back" he warned. There's Harry hit the ball with the basebat. "Not bad Potter" he said with a chuckle and Harry smiles.

"You make a fair beater" he said but the ball quickly comes back to them "uh oh" Oliver's smile faded as soon he saw it comes towards them and then the ball hits Oliver the other hand Oliver holds it tight so it won't escape. It's hard to handle it, until he puts it back to the chest. "What was that?" Harry ask Oliver "Bludger" he replied "Nasty little buggers... But you are a seeker" he said standing up. Then he takes the last ball, this ball is not too small, but can hold it very well.

"The only thing I want you to worry about is this.... The Golden Snitch" he said showing Harry the ball and gives it to him "I like this ball" he said to Oliver while looking the Golden Snitch.

"Yeah, you like it. Just you wait, it's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see" - Oliver

"What do I do with it?" - Harry

"You catch it, before the other team's seeker. Catch this before the game ends. you catch this Potter, and win the game" - Oliver

Harry opens his palm as soon he open his palm the golden snitch shows a wing and flies from Harry's hand, the golden snitch come closer to Harry as Harry said "Woah.. " meanwhile Rowan and I will watching them until we hear Lilith's voice. "What are you two girls doing here?" Both of us flinched and turned around to look at her "nothing Professor Lilith!" Rowan said before pulling my hand to leave. Before the Quidditch game, all students went for lunch including us too.

"Ugh great it's beaf again, I thought there's more" - Rowan

"You can ask someone to change your dish" - Christina

Rowan just look her food, she didn't even eat, not even a single bite. I shake my head and give my dish to her "here take my mine" Rowan's face brightens as she switched her plate to mine. "Thanks Tina!" She smiles at me and we eat. While eating a owl flies towards me with a letter "hello" I said as I patted the owl when it landed on my arm, I took a letter from Cindy (My owl's name) "a letter for you? Tina read it!" Rowan said as I flip the letter from back to back but there is no person who wrote a letter for me, I open the letter and read it.