"Are you sure?" Dinah checked, deciding she and Normani would be looking for a children's psychologist later that day.

"I'm sure," Ally promised.

"Alright. What exactly are we playing?"

Dinah found herself spending the next fifteen minutes playing a game that she thought was a convoluted mixture of The Lion King and Lilo and Stitch movie plots. She wasn't entirely sure what the game was exactly, but she made roars and growling sounds whenever prompted and chased after the girls with Simba every now and again, and the two girls seemed to be having fun.

Lauren eventually stopped and sat down after one chase sequence, using Nala as a pillow.

Dinah smiled a little mischievously. "A monster is gonna get you, Lauren. Rawr!" she exclaimed as she gently poked the girl again and again.

Lauren squealed and rolled over and sprung up then dove behind Ally. "Alwy! Safeted me!"

Ally laughed and stood up, puffing her chest slightly. "I'll save you, Lolo!" she yelled, then charged at Dinah with Stitch in her hands.

Dinah gasped over exaggeratedly as Stitch 'punched' her leg. "I'm hit!" she said as she fell to the floor, making sure to fall away from the girls, and grabbed her leg.

"Lo, help me beat the monster," Ally said.

Lauren nodded and ran over to the other two. She and Ally both began their assault, jabbing the woman over and over with their plush toys.

Dinah laughed exuberantly, curling up slightly. "Okay, okay. I give. I give! No more monster," she said in between laughs, slightly breathless.

"What are you guys doing?" Normani asked, standing at the end of the hallway and watching the three with a puzzled look.

"Mons'er!" Lauren yelled, pointing at Dinah. "Alwy, me winned."

Ally nodded. "Yeah, we beat the monster because we're strong." She lifted her arms in a flexing motion, and Lauren was quick to copy, giggling madly.

Normani chuckled and shook her head. "Well, I'm glad you're safe. I heard the monster is mean and scary."

"Excuse you," Dinah scoffed, affronted, as she sat up, glaring at her wife. "I'm not scary or mean. Rude. How dare you."

Ally nodded fervently. "Yeah, Miss Dinah played with us. None of the grown ups at the other house did. And some of the other kids there were scary. And, and, and she was very gentle like she pinky promised and didn't squish me or Lolo even though she's so tall," she explained, her words coming out in a rushed ramble.

Normani looked at her wife perplexedly. "She was worried about you squishing them?"

Dinah only shrugged in response. "To be fair, it was a reasonable concern once I got over the shock of her saying it. They're both tiny."

"Nuh uh, you're a giant," Ally argued.

Dinah laughed good-naturedly as she stood up. "Well, you might have a point," she said looking down at the girl. Ally stood just taller than her knees, and Lauren was a tiny bit shorter. "Maybe you'll both get growths spurt later, kiddos."

Normani shook her head as she smiled. "Well, how about we settle down with a show before lunch, hm?"

"Can we watch Phineas and Ferb?" Ally requested. "Lauren and I like Perry the Platypus. He's awesome."

Lauren nodded and attempted to make what Dinah and Normani assumed was the Perry the Platypus sound from the show. It really just sounded like she was rolling her tongue, and then she collapsed into a fit of giggling. Ally followed suit and tried to make the sound, failing to do so, too, and soon both girls were giggling wildly while trying to imitate the sound.

Dinah laughed softly at the two while she set the tv up to play the show.

Lauren and Ally hurried over to the couch and climbed up. Lauren curled up with her head in Ally's lap.

Dinah moved to sit in the recliner, and Normani sat on top of her. "Excuse you, did you ask? I don't think so," she grumbled but moved to make room for the older woman anyways.

"You love me," Normani responded as she settled against Dinah. "I did a little bit of research while I was in the office," she said quietly, casting a glance to make sure the girls weren't listening.

"Yeah? About what?"

"Finding someone for Ally to talk to," the older woman answered. "I think we should make the decision where to go together, but I wanted to see what was available. I do think we should see about getting her in as soon as possible."

Dinah hummed and drummed her fingers on Normani's hip. "Agreed. Ally had a moment earlier where she mentioned their mom. She seemed pretty sad. The game distracted her, but we should definitely should find someone to help her process. God knows if anyone else has tried."

"I'd like to know how much Lauren understands," Normani murmured, leaning her head against Dinah's shoulder. "Or even just if they told her anything."

"We'll find someone who'll talk to them both at the same time," Dinah stated. "Whether we're allowed to be there, I don't know. But as long as they talk to them both at the same time, I think it'll be okay."

Normani nodded, and then went quiet for a while. Then she said, "So. You got taken down by a toddler and a six year old?"

Dinah gasped and smacked the older woman's thigh. "It was part of a game. I had to let them win."

"Mhmm. Sure. Sounds like an excuse."

"I hate you right now. Go sit somewhere else."

Normani shook her head and planted herself firmly in Dinah's lap. "Nope. Not going anywhere."

Dinah groaned exasperatedly. "Let me live, woman. You never let me have a moment of peace. Never."

Normani laughed and turned around to press a kiss to the younger woman's lips. "Now where would the fun be in that?"

"Literally, you suck. You're the absolute worst."

Normani laughed and curled back up against the younger woman. She didn't really care for the cartoon playing, but she could tell Ally and Lauren were completely fixated on the show.

She also noticed that during her and Dinah's conversation, Ally and Lauren had shifted positions. Ally was now lying across the couch, and Lauren's back was against Ally's chest, her head tucked under Ally's chin. Ally had one arm wrapped around Lauren protectively, possibly to keep the younger one from falling off the edge of the couch.

"As long as we have them," Normani said quietly, "we'll make sure they're okay."

"To the best of our ability," Dinah agreed.

----------------------

A/N: I'm terrible at chapter endings aaaahhhh but hopefully you enjoyed, let me know what you think! :)

Little bit of actual sunshine Ally for you all in this chapter. I promise there will be more Ally and Lauren bonding with Normani, I just had this scene in my head and wrote it out.

Thoughts, comments, concerns, questions, and ideas are always welcome. I'm always open to ideas/suggestions to include in my stories.

Mistakes are mine because I cannot be bothered to proofread. I always regret it later because I find mistakes, but I just cannot be bothered with it.

See you in the next update. :)