Chapter 31: Jealousy

Author's note : Hi, readers! I just want to tell you that I'm going to start the conflict in my story from this chapter (not a big conflict, of course). I know that I'm not so good at making a conflict, but I hope that you will like it. And I really need a vote from you☺

One and half a year wasn't a short time for Seb to have a relationship with Jacqie. He felt that she was really happy when she was with him.

He never fought with her, even for once. They trusted each other although they lived apart. But sometimes he felt curious to know what her reaction would be if he was close to someone, either with his female fans or even with his ex-girlfriend.

His ex's name was Theresa. She was his classmate. They started their relationship since 2006, but only lasted for two years. Although they weren't a couple anymore, Seb still kept a good relationship with her.

All of a sudden, he had a plan. He wanted Jacqie to see him get in touch more often with Theresa. He didn't have any bad intention, for sure, but he just wanted to know if she still loved and trusted him although he still communicated with his ex.

---

Seb was at his home in Thurgau, Switzerland. He was searching for Theresa's number on his phone as he was about to call her who lived in Germany.

"Hey, Seb!" she greeted him. She was a bit surprised that her ex suddenly called her.

"Hi, Theresa! How's life?"

"I'm fine, thanks. You?"

Seb smiled. "I'm great."

"Long time no talk to you, Seb."

"Yeah, sorry. I think you know that I'm very busy."

She chuckled. "Of course I know. A champion is always busy."

He paused for a few seconds. He made himself sure that he had taken the best decision to do it. "By the way, I need your help."

"Sure. What do you want me to help?"

"I have a plan to test my girlfriend, Jacqueline. I want to know if she still loves and trusts me if... I'm close with you."

She paused for a moment. She was thinking that his plan was quite risky. "Seb, do you hesitate with her? Why do you suddenly have that plan?"

"No, I never hesitate her love for me. But, we never fought all this time. She rarely sees me with another woman except Britta. And, our relationship is the very first time for her. I just want her to know that a relationship is never flat. There will always be ups and downs," Seb tried to explain in the hope that it would make sense to her.

She nodded. "Okay, I understand now. So, you are her first boyfriend."

"That's right, Theresa."

"Then, what should I do?"

"You should come to the Australian GP in March, but you must pretend that you are invited by Vivian. She is your friend, right?" As far as Seb could remember, Theresa and Vivian, Nico's girlfriend, were friends.

"Yeah, that's true. And then?"

"Then, you come to my garage and greet me, in front of her."

"Hmm Seb, aren't you afraid if she suddenly asks you to break up? I'm afraid that she would be very jealous."

"No, I don't. I believe that she won't do that. I will explain it to her later."

"Is your purpose just want to test her? Poor Jacqueline."

Seb denied. "Not only that. In the end, I want to... propose her."

"Really? Aww that's so sweet, Sebastian. When will you do that?"