Chapter 25: Invitation

Jacqie got a phone call from her cousin, Melissa. She told her that her nephew, Dennis, forced her to stay at their house. At first, she planned to stay at the same hotel as Seb in Northamptonshire. But, because she loved him too much, she gave in and told Seb that she wouldn't stay at the hotel during the British GP weekend. And he thankfully understood.

Seb also said that he couldn't wait to see Dennis and Zania. And then, Jacqie told him that her other cousin, Andres, wanted to say something to them, but she didn't know what that was. She hoped that it would be something good.

Andres told them that he would pick them up from the hotel. While they were waiting, they met some of Seb's fans. They asked for Seb's autograph and also wanted to take some photos together. He didn't care how many fans he had met there. He looked so glad to meet them.

And she felt that he wasn't shy anymore to walk together with her at a public place. He didn't care much if his fans asked about her to him. But of course, he wouldn't answer if the questions were too private for him.

Andres texted her that he had arrived at the parking lot. He stood next to his car. So, all of them walked outside the hotel.

"Andres!"

"Hey, Jacqie! How's life?" Andres gave her a warm hug. For her, he wasn't only a cousin, but also a brother.

"I'm very well, thanks. You?"

"I'm great. What about the others? Sebastian, how are you?"

Seb also gave him a quick hug and patted his back. "I'm fine, thank you."

"Andres, Jacqie told me that there's something that you want to tell us," Elisa said to Andres.

"Yes, you're right, Elisa. I'll tell it on our way."

"Okay."

"Can I help you to bring these suitcases?" Andres offered help.

"Yes, of course! Thanks, Andres!" Elisa handed her bags to him.

Andres helped Elisa to bring the suitcases and he put it in his car. On their way to the house, they talked about a thing that he wanted to say. "Seb, I want you to stay at my home, at least for two nights. Is that fine?" Andres asked Seb.

Seb was thinking about that before he said, "Okay. I'll tell my team about that because they've arranged the hotel where we'll stay at."

"That's good."

"Come on, Andres! What do you want to tell us? Don't make us curious," Jacqie forced him to tell them, because he promised that he would tell them when they'd been in his car.

He chuckled at the beginning. "Okay, my little sister. I'm going to marry Jesslyn in December."

She was surprised with the news but obviously very happy. "Really? What a great news!"

"That's what I want to hear from you, Andres," Elisa told him.

"Congratulation, Andres!"

"Thanks a lot, all! The wedding will be held in Amsterdam. I plan to do a small garden party at our grandparents' house."

Jacqie was glad when he said that, as she'd missed her hometown. "I see, because the house is so big, right? Do you have another reason why you want to marry in the Netherlands?"

"Yes. Because I was born there and I have so many friends in Amsterdam," he explained. "Sebastian, I want to invite you to come there. I really hope that you can come to my wedding."

It seemed like he was thinking again for a moment. He was trying to remember whether he would have an event or not.

"Oh yeah, of course I can. It's a pleasure to come there. I hope that there's no event on the day of your wedding."