Chapter 27: Monza Memories

Author's note : Hi, readers! FYI that this chapter is a bit longer than the previous ones! I just can say, enjoy it! And don't forget to hit the vote button and comment here.

Italian GP. Jacqie wouldn't forget the moment she met Seb for the first time in 2008. He made some records there, such as the youngest ever pole sitter, the youngest ever podium finisher, and of course, the youngest ever race winner. And all F1 fans began to take him into account since then.

She hadn't met him for more than a month. He said that he enjoyed his summer break in Croatia. And when the break almost ended, he often went to Milton Keynes to train on the simulator.

After that, he won at Spa-Francorchamps circuit, Belgian GP, on 28th August. He won at one of his favourite circuits for the first time.

While, Jacqie started her study on the 7th semester in September, but as her schedule was only from Tuesday to Thursday, so she could have a flight on Thursday afternoon and came back to Indonesia on Monday.

For her, that was her second time to go to Monza circuit. But for Elisa and Vania, that was their first time to go there. They would have a long flight again. So, they had some chats so that they wouldn't feel bored on the plane.

"Jacqie, can you tell me about Monza?" Elisa asked Jacqie curiously.

Then, she explained to them. "Monza is a nice track. There are a lot of chicanes there and it is for sure a legendary circuit."

"Nice! I think that now you know a lot about F1, Jacqie."

She chuckled. "Not really."

"Of course Jacqie knows a lot about F1, because she learns about it from Sebastian."

Vania nodded. "I agree with you, Elisa!"

"Yeah, I often ask about that to him. We talk about the circuits, the regulations, and many other things."

"That's the advantage for being in a relationship with an F1 driver."

Jacqie nodded as a sign that she agreed with what Vania had said. Then, she heard her ask, "Jacqie, do you feel worry to have an F1 driver as your boyfriend?" Vania asked.

"Yes, sometimes. I can't lie that I always feel worry not only to him but also to the other drivers. Motorsport is a dangerous sport, so anything can happen."

"Let's just hope all of them can race safely, without any big accident."

"I hope so."

"Hmm, If I'm not mistaken, you met him for the first time at the Italian GP, right?"

"Correct. 3 years ago," Jacqie smiled shyly.

"Do you still remember that?"

"How can I forget it? Of course I remember that. He smiled at me, so at the time I thought that he is a very humble F1 driver, and now I realize that it's true."

"Aww... If you didn't come there, maybe for now you wouldn't know him."

"Yeah maybe, Vania. I should say thanks again to my parents because they brought me there."

"You're right! By the way, what about that race? Was that interesting?"

"Of course! I couldn't believe that a not-so-popular team, at that time, could win the race, with a very young driver."

"Not-so-popular team? Do you mean Toro Rosso?"

"Yes. I said that because that team wasn't popular for me at that time. I know that team because of Seb."