Chapter 23: Childhood Idol

Three races in May, two races had passed and Seb won both of them. Then, the next one was Monaco GP. He was very happy that Jacqie could come there, also with Elisa and Vania. She said that she and Vania had finished their final exams, so she could go to Monaco.

She said that she was going to come on Tuesday. And he told her that he was going to do some photoshoots with one of my team's sponsors, Pepe Jeans, on Wednesday, a day before the first and second free practice.

He hoped that he could win the race at Monte Carlo circuit, because that was one of his favourite circuits. He had to focus because the circuit was so narrow.

---

On Tuesday evening, he waited Jacqie, Elisa, and Vania at the Nice Côte d'Azur Airport. Jacqie said that the plane landed at about 7 p.m.

At about half an hour later, he found them. Jacqie waved her hand to him. "Hi, Seb!"

"Hi, Jacqie. How are you?" he asked before giving her a quick hug, considering that they were at a public place.

"I'm great, thanks. You?"

"I'm very well, thanks. What about you, Elisa and Vania?"

Vania smiled. "I'm fine, Seb, thank you."

"We all are fine. Finally we arrive here," Elisa also replied.

"Welcome to Nice! We need around 40 minutes to go to Monaco. I'm sure that all of you will love that country. Now, let's go to the hotel. We will have dinner there. And your room isn't far from mine."

"Seb..."

Seb smiled. "Yes, Jacqie, I've reserved a room for you."

"Thank you so much," she said while smiling shyly.

"With pleasure, dear. Okay, come on!"

Seb helped Jacqie to bring her suitcase and they went to the hotel. They stayed at Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, a 5-star hotel which was very famous.

When they arrived there, Jacqie looked very surprised. "Seb, are you kidding me? We are staying in this hotel?"

"No, I'm not kidding, dear. We will stay here."

"Seb, I know that this is the most famous and luxury hotel in Monaco. I'm sure that the price is so-"

"Please don't think about that."

Then, they went to Jacqie's room. They tidied up their clothes first before they had their dinner. At the restaurant in that hotel, they talked about his photoshoot event on the following day.

---

On Wednesday, Seb had a photoshoot session with one of Red Bull Racing's sponsors, Pepe Jeans. He asked Jacqie to accompany him. He would do the photoshoot with other F1 driver, Jaime Alguersuari.

The photoshoot was held near the circuit, and she saw so many yachts there. She stood up on a yacht with Britta, while Seb was very busy to take some photos with Jaime and two female models.

"Jacqie, sometimes I think that Seb has a model vibe," Britta joked.

"Yes, I agree, Britta. He looks so good with casual clothes."

"No wonder he has so many female fans around the world."

"Usually, a girl likes her idol because he is good looking, right?" she asked her, which made her chuckle.

"I guess that you're right. Honestly, I'm so happy to work with Seb. He's very humble." Jacqie nodded as she agreed with her. Seb was definitely a humble person. "Hmm by the way, have you ever felt jealous? Maybe when you see some girls run in to him and want to take some photos."