I Beg to Differ

Y/n Rivera

I looked at Theo. He seemed furious. As if the fact of being stuck in the same room as Ella was too much for him to endle. I stood up and dismissed the confused look Draco was giving me with a ''I'm just gonna talk to him'' before making my way to Theo.

'' Can we talk? '' I asked him

'' I don't think we have much to talk about Y/n.'' he mumbled, clearly not excited at the idea to talk with me.

'' Well I do so come on.'' I said as i grabbed his arm and guided him out of the room.

He sighed but still followed me.

'' What do you want, I'm not in the mood to talk about it.'' he indicated.

'' Well, you were in the mood to death stare my best friend so we're going to talk about it.''

'' She deserves that.'' he argued.

'' I never said she didn't.''

He looked down at me curiously.

'' I know what she did to you must have hurt you a lot and done a lot of damage but...you need to understand or motives here..'' I said.

'' Do I? Do I need to do that?? Am I supposed to understand that her silly crush on me is worth ruining my reputation and my relationship with my brother?'' he replied in a fuming tone.

'' Because I don't understand it y/n. AT ALL.''

I looked down. I wanted to try and explain why she did it but it wasn't my place to do it and deep down I understood why he was so mad at her.

'' Maybe try and speak to her?'' I suggested.

'' No actually I'd rather not even be in the same room as her so I don't think I will talk to her. But, when you do talk to her, tell her she needs to fix this. Idk how, but the only way I might ever forgive her is if ever girl she's told how bad and horrible I am now knows it was a lie.''

'' Theo- that's like every girl in school-''

I immediately regretted saying that when I saw the look on his face.

'' Then I guess she better get started right now yeah?'' 

He turned around, ready to walk back in the room.

'' Thanks for trying to play peace maker but only she can fix what she did.''

I sighed and followed him inside. I was quickly met with Draco's angry glare.

Fuck.

****

Me and the girls decided we would leae at around 15:00 to go dress shopping for the ball. Ella's dad said he would send us a car to drive us to the best dress shops you could find near the castle.

 I was currently in Draco's dorm and we had just left our friends. He was still staring at me angrily and, even though I would have rathered jump off the astronomy tower than adress what I told theo with him, I knew I had to explain myself. 

'' Draco- I know you don't like me and Theo being alone but you know- nothing's happening between us-''

'' Anymore.'' he said before I could finish.

'' Yeah..Like I was saying, it's not like that I just want him and Ella to be okay again because this fight is hurting both of them.''

'' I know you're not going to like what i'm about to say Y/n but he doesn't need to forgive her. What Ella did was a real cunt move. She's going to have to grovel for him to forgive her.'' Draco admitted in a cold tone.

'' I know that. But things can be fixed.'' I replied

'' Maybe ask yourself this. Should they be fixed?''

'' What- Of course they should Draco don't be stupid!'' I snapped, feeling my irritation build up at his words.

'' I beg to differ on who's being the stupid one right now Y/n.'' 

That was it for me. I grabbed my jumper and walked towards the door.

'' Right well I'm going to my dorm. Me and the girls will be leaving soon anyways.''

'' You know I didn't mean it like that baby.'' he sighed.

'' Any way you meant it is wrong Draco.''

Without another word said, I exited his dorm.

****

'' Every girl in the school???'' Ella exclaimed loudly.

'' Well- Every girl you've told bad things about him to-'' I corrected her.

She flopped back against the bed with a groan.

'' I'll never be able to do that.'' she whined.

'' Well Ella..It's the minimum you can do- after all you did that's the only way you can fix things..'' Evanna said.

'' If you ask me you're lucky he's even considering forgiving you, if someone spread rumours like that about me they'd be dead right now.'' Pansy added while brushing her hair.

Her reply earned her a glare from her girlfriend who was sitting next to Ella trying to reconfort her.

'' Not helping Pans.'' Evanna reprimanded the brunette.

'' We'll help you'' Luna smiled at Ella.

I nodded and pulled my best friend out of bed.

'' But first, lets go get some dresses for the ball, who knows maybe even theo won't resist you in your dress'' I remark

'' Doubtful'' Pansy retorted

''Pansy!

****************

Word count: 0,8 K 

Hi guys sorry for late update I've been really overwhelmed with school but i hope you like this new chapter!

Xxx

Mély

P.s.: I didn't correct the chapter yet there might be a lot of mistakes sorry.