The Closet

song: Lost The Game by Two Feet

Y/n Rivera

DADA class ( the same day)

I was staring at my blank sheet, not knowing what the fuck I was actually supposed to do when I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around, ready to kill whoever just threw a paper at me, when I noticed it was Emilian, who was sitting behind me.

'' What'' I mouthed

'' Read my message!'' He mouthed back

I openned the note he threw me and read it.

[Party in the slytherin common room tonight.]

[Didn't we just have a party?]  I wrote back before throwing him the paper

He read my message and snickered silently while starting to scribble something onto the note. He passed me the now damaged paper and I laughed at his response.

[Yeah and your point being? Plus, this time it's going to be with every house]

[ Chill it's not like I'm complaining, will you bring me some vodka?]

I saw him rolling his eyes when he saw what I had written. He gave me a discouraged look before writting something and passing me the note again.

[Woman you're literally loaded but you can't afford your own alcohol? Doesn't make sense to me.]

[oh come on, I brought you weed last time, plus it's way more easy to let you buy my drinks:) So you will bring it for me, won't you babe? ]

[No.]

I looked at him and pouted, giving it my best.

'' Fine'' He whispered

''YAY'' I murmured a little to loud

'' Miss Rivera is there something you'd like to share with the class?'' The insurpportable pink toad asked.

'' Oh no sorry professor I just found the answer to a question and I'm very happy about it..'' I blabbed.

If she believes this she's dumber than I thought.

'' Try to be happy in a quieter form next time''

'' Sure..Umbitch'' I murmured the last word making sure only the persons close to me could understand.

Emilian laughed behind me and the ravenclaw next to me bit his lip to contain his laugh.

*

The rest of the period was pretty boring since Umbridge was watching me very carefully, making it impossible for me an Emilian to exchange notes.

When the bell finally rang I was the first out of the class, I waited for my friends outside of the classroom.

'' Another party? It's only the third day of school!'' I heard Evanna's familiar voice say.

'' Oh come on, chear up it's going to be good. I'm planning on shagging that cute red- head Hufflepuff tonight'' Milo answered

I snickered at his comment and they all turned around at the same time, noticing my presence.

'' I admit it would be nice getting laid tonight'' I thought out loud.

I immediatly felt Blaise's presence next to me as he wrapped one of his arm around my waist.

'' All you have to do is ask darling'' He flirted

We all started laughing and I playfully rolled my eyes.