Just Us

song: Remember That Night by Sara Kays

Warning⚠️ sweet chapter ahead:)

Y/n Rivera

''I'm sorry''

The words kept resonating in my head as I laid on my bed, eyes staring up at the ceiling. What did he mean.. why would he kiss me like that and just leave.

Draco Malfoy

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I promised myself this wouldn't happen. Why did I feel this way when she told me that she liked me? I didn't want a girlfriend. Especially not her. So why did it make me feel so...complete? I knew I couldn't let her get attached, I'll broke her. I don't do realtionship, I fuck them up. I always do.Yet I wanted to go back to her. Tell her I felt it too...so why couldn't I?

Y/n Rivera

I should have shut up. I don't know why I told him when I knew he wouldn't feel the same. Or maybe I did think he felt the same...

I heard a knock on the door and I knew it couldn't be Ella or Evanna because they were still in London.

'' Who is it?'' I yelled, still on my bed

'' Just open the fucking door Riv!'' he yelled angrily

What was he doing here? I thought he was still in London with the others.

'' Why Draco..so you can mess with my feelings once more?'' I sighed, feeling tears slightly burning my eyes

'' Just open up..please'' He pleaded, his tone now soft and calm.

This was a mistake...but I still walked to the door and openned it. As soon as it was possible he kissed me. The same passion from earlier still dancing through the kiss. It felt heavenly but I knew I had to pull away, I couldn't let him play me again.

'' STOP.'' I yelled while pushing him of me.

'' Y-you can't keep coming back to me and using me, making me stay away from other boys and girls just so you can fuck me! It's not fair Draco...''

He looked down and sighed.

'' I know...you know, I feel the same way...but I can't do this y/n, I can't have you. I'm no good as a boyfriend..'' He explained

At this exact moment the man standing in front of me looked sweet and broken. He was like glass so delicate and fragile, yet so sharp and dangerous when it's broken.

'' I'll help you..'' I told him while I cautiously pulled him into a hug.

'' No label, just us okay?'' I completed

He pulled away and lifted my chin.

'' Just us'' He agreed

Words are so simple. They are said so swiftly without much thoughts put into them but those exact words felt like millions of hugs. Warm and familiar they tied us both into a still complicated but perfect match.

At least for now..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SHORTEST CHAPTER EVERRRR ; 0,5K

I'm sooooooo sorry i know it's been so long since I last updated I feel so bad:( I'll try to write the next chapter today and I WILL start updating more it's a promise. Vote and comment and also, Rough Love is offiacially finished and it feels amazinggg love you guys.

Xxx

Mély