Make You Feel Good

song: Prey by The Neighborhood

Y/n Rivera

'' What does this mean exactly..'' Draco asked while his head rested on my chest.

'' I don't really know..I don't want to complicate things, all I know is that I want you..'' I shrudded as for the first time I played in his hair without him making a scene.

I felt him stiffen on me. He gripped my waist and looked up at me.

'' I just don't want you to see anyone else, at all. I don't want anyone touching you but me. I don't want anyone kissing you but me. I want you to be mine.''

I knew it wasn't a big declaration or anything but it was more than enough to make my heart melt.

'' I'm yours Draco...I have been for a while'' I admitted

His lips melted into a devilish grin as he sat up, towering me.

'' Say that again'' He commanded with his usual smirk.

Of course he would have liked that, but for a weird reason it turned me on so I leaned closer to his ear and soflty caressed it with my lips.

'' I am yours '' I purred in his ear.

His hand automatically met my neck. Tightening around it like a choker, sending millions of thrills around my body and marking my neck as his. The coldness of his rings made me shiver under his touch.He looked down at me like I was his prey. Weirdly, the predator seemed to look at his prey with attachment, more than usual. He took my shirt off and spred my legs, placing himself between them.

''Mine'' he kissed my stomach

''Mine'' he kissed my breasts

'' Mine'' he kissed my neck

'' All mine'' he kissed my lips.

I immedialy responded to the kiss. My whole body shaking for it. My hands landed in his hair and for once, he let me. Our lips danced in synch while he took the control, leading our tongues in an extenuating tango. Teeth slowly bit into my bottom lip, pulling it forward before lips softly sucked on it. Groans and moans mixed together while he kept kissing me. He guided me into an endless loop of pleasure every time our tongue met. His hands tugged on my pants needily while he tried to pull them down. A smile crept on my lips as I lifted my hips up so he could take them off completly.

'' Let me make you feel good princess, so fucking good'' he murmured into my neck as lazy and wet kisses were laid on it.

I nodded, desperately needing him. I was left shocked when I saw him lining his head to my soaked underwear.

'' What are you doing..'' I panted

He swiftly looked up at me, a genuine smile on his lips.

'' Making you feel good''

His teeth grabbed the hem of my underwear and pulled them down my legs. He slowly kissed his way up, leaving wet spots on my thighs. As he finally reached the top of my thigh he looked at me for a small yet meaningful moment. His lips quietly clamed my clit between them as they started sucking it. His eyes never left mine, witnessing each moan. His lips left my clit as his thumb started rubbing it. He licked down my entrence, collecting my wetness as he kept pushing it in.

'' Tell me how good this feel'' he breathed

'' Amazing'' I moaned, arching my back.

Satisfied, he started licking faster, groaning on me. Every groan sent vibrations down my body and brought me closer to the ending point. Feeling myself close I wrapped my legs around is head, pulling him closer. Getting the message, he started pumping two fingers inside me as he kept eating me out. My moans got louder and numerous.

'' I'm close Draco'' I uttered

'' What's my name'' He sligthly pulled away.

'' W-what.'' I gasped

'' Say it.'' he marked

'' Daddy'' I breathed

'' Good girl'' he approved before sucking on my clit hastily, allowing me to cum.

I released myself quickly after and felt him slurping and licking me clean. I was barely able to breath and my chest moved up and down at a fast pace when he came back on top of me to give my cheek a small peck.

'' Fuck...you're so good at this''

'' I have experience'' he smirked

I laughed and hit him with a pillow.

'' Manwhore'' I teased

'' Only for you '' he grinned which made me blush.

He carefully put my underwear back on and hugged my waist tigthly. He rested his head in my neck and pulled the covers over us.

'' I'm glad you liked it'' he mumbled before closing his eyes.

Ella Montgomery

'' Do you think she's okay?'' I asked my friends for the million time while we walked back to the castle.

'' For the last time Ella, yes she is probably okay. It's y/n she always gets in fights with Draco it's not a big deal'' Evanna sighed.

Pansy and Oliver had left an hour ago so it was now just the original gang that walked together to the castle.

A/N THE OGSSSS lmao sorry

"Can you guys come back to our room with us to check on her?"

Emilian and Milo nodded and followed us to our dorm while Blaise decided to go see if Draco was back. I openned the door, expecting a broken y/n to be crying on her bed but I saw her and Draco cuddled up and sleeping peacefully.

'' I knew it'' Evanna whispered while entering the room.

'' knew what..oh.....'' Milo exclaimed quietly.

Emilian just stood there smiling, like he already knew that would have hapenned.

'' Draco's not in our ro- WHAT THE FUCK'' Blaise yelled while noticing the scene.

We all looked at him angrily as Draco and Y/n woke up in an hurry.

'' So....'' milo said

Y/n sat up, confused

'' Get out morrons'' Draco groaned

My eyes met y/n's as we started leaving the room and she gave me a knowing smile.

'' Y/n baby come back to sleep'' Draco rasped while pulling her back down

At that moment I knew she was happy so I left and closed the door.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

word count: 1k

Yayyy a longer chapter haha I hope you liked it. Vote and comment.

Xxx

Mely