Your gift

Song: Cherry Cola by Kuwada

Y/n Rivera

I smiled and blushed widely at the beautiful dress in front of me.

''Oh draco that must have cost a fortune'' I mumbled

'' yeah yeah whatever. Its not a big deal I owed you a dress after I ripped your favorite one open'' he chuckled

I blushed even more remembering the first night me and him had sex.

'' Plus you dared me to buy you a new dress remember? So it's not really a gift.'' He rolled his eyes at my happy and flustered features.

I couldn't talk I was too mesmerized by the gorgeous red dress I was holding in my hands,

That's the dress he bought you

'' Merlin mate how much did that cost?!'' Milo added while touching the fabric of the dress.

''Over 300 gallions'' draco muttered

'' 300 GALLIONS?!?!'' Ella exclaimed

I gulped loudly and looked at draco, feeling my eyes widen.

This must means he cared...right? He wouldn't just buy a 300 gallions dress to any girl, would he?

'' Damnit dude you really love her...'' blaise chuckled

'' Its just a fucking dress.'' Draco clenched his jaw.

Everyone in the room knew it wasn't just a dress but making Draco even more angry, as hot as it can be, wasnt something I felt like doing right now.

'' Yeah yeah just a dress'' ella winked at him.

'' Shut it Montgomery.'' he spat

Ella simply started laughing like she couldn't care less,as Draco got up.

'' I'm going to bed.'' he stated

'' But mate its only 8-'' Emilian started and stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw the glare Draco was sending him.

Before walking away, he leaned down so his mouth was close to my ear.

'' I have another gift for you meet me in my room at 12 tonight. Don't be late.'' he whispered.

I gasped softly and nodded while watching him walk away.

'' What did he tell you?'' Milo asked sharply.

''Um nothing...'' I answered a bit confused by the tone he had just taken.

'' Whatever.'' Milo rolled his eyes.

***

We were sitting in the living room and I was cuddled up on Emilians chest as he played in my hair. We were watching some random scary movie but my eyes kept drifting to the clock to look at the time. 11:30. Only half an hour until I had to go meet Draco in his room. I felt my heart pumping fastly in my chest as I became more and more nervous every time a new minute past.

'' Are you okay love you seem a bit tense'' Emilian murmured while looking at me

I nodded slightly and tried my best to concentrate in the movie.

'' AH FUCKING HELL I HATE SCARY MOVIES'' Ella screamed and threw a pillow at the screen when the murderer in the movie finally killed the girl after 1 hour 15 minutes of the movie playing.

Milo just bursted into laughter and looked at the movie without flinching.

''these movie are way to serious it makes me laugh'' he chuckled

'' That chick was hot though'' blaise added, referring to the girl that had just been killed.

'' Mate I was thinking the same thing!'' Milo agreed

'' Dude I know right her tits looked so fine when she was running away'' The tan boy smirked

'' Fuck yeah they did'' Milo agreed once again, making me and Ella roll our eyes in disgust as Emilian laughed midly.

'' Don't you agree 'milian'' Blaise asked emilian who had his arms around me.

'' I'm not looking for hot girls that makes my dick hard I like girls who are gorgeous ,beautiful, the kind of girls that make you believe in angels'' that one explained soflty

'' emilian that really turned me on....'' ella purred with her mouth open

'' she's right...'' I said while looking at him in awe

Blaise and Milo frowned, visibly confused. My eyes quickly saw the time and I started panicking when I noticed it was already 12h05. I was already late and I knew he wouldn't like that.

'' Fuck'' I said under my breath as I got up immediatly

'' Where are you going ?''

'' Uh..To bed I'm tired...'' I lied while running upstairs.

I kept running until I reached the door that lead to the room where Draco was staying. I opened it and got in while trying to catch my breath.

'' You're late.'' A sharp voice snapped when I closed the door

'' I know..'' I looked down and turned around to face him

''Closes your eyes.''

'' What?'' I asked him

'' Close your fucking eyes.'' he rasped

I gulped and closed my eyes, feeling weaker than ever. He grabbed my arms and I soon felt something tighten around my wrists.

'' Open your eyes now'' he said

I opened my eyes and saw that both my wrist were stuck in pink fluffly handcuffs.

Fuck. I should have known where this was going to go. I fell in one of his traps again.

'' Surprise whore'' he grinned and pinned me on the bed hastily. '' hope you like your gift'' he completed.

what a gift.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,8k

GET READY FOR NEXT CHAPTER YALLSSS. anyway hope you guys arent too desapointed now that you know what he actually got her haha. Vote and comment.

Xxx

Mely