Always Will

Song: Happiness is a butterfly by Lana Del Rey

Y/n Rivera

''My slut''

What. Did I hear that right...

'' What was that?'' I asked, surprise dressing my features.

Draco looked up at me, a wide smirk on his lips.

'' I think you heard that right'' he grinned

Yes I did but I wanted him to say it again.

'' S-say it again'' I murmured

He walked to me and cupped my face.

'' I said you were my slut'' he hissed in my ear.

My cheeks instantly became a bright scarlet color. I had no idea why but this particular combination of words made me feel so many things.

'' I-I'm not yours Malfoy'' I stuttered

''But you are darling, we both know it.'' He affirmed

Yes I was, completly and devotedly his.

'' I can't be yours if you're not mine.'' I spoke up as I regained confidence.

Something in him changed at my words. His palm left my face as he stepped back.

'' I will never be yours.'' He groaned before leaving the room.

I was so tired of his games. My head was getting so messy, even I didn't understand my feelings. He kept hurting me yet he and only he could make me feel this good.

I walked back to my room. Deciding to skip dinner, needing a nap. Sadly I wasn't the only one who made this decision. On my bed was sat a blond girl I didn't know and her, Timothy and Ella were talking. Each one of them showing a truthful smile.

'' Oh hey Y/n, aren't you going to go eat?'' Ella asked

'' I- um no I'm not hungry..'' I barely spoke

The blond girl smiled at me, having no idea how much I wanted to punch that fucking gorgeous smile off her face.

'' This is Scarlet, Timothy's girlfriend'' Ella smiled

'' Oh,hi Scarlet'' I responded with the fakiest smile I had ever worn.

'' So, Tim, when did you and and Scarla meet?'' I mimicked interest.

'' Scarlet..'' that one corrected

I tuned to her, trying my best not to roll my eyes. Yes Scarlos I fucking know your name I just don't give a shit about it.

''We met one year ago in Paris'' she answered.

One year ago...In paris. One year ago Timothy came to visit me in Paris..

'' How funny. Tim actually came to visit me in Paris one year ago'' I said, slightly looking at Tim who was now sweating.

'' Oh he never mentioned that..'' she replied

Of course he didn't. And he wanted me to believe he actually have feelings for me...

'' Oh so he probably didn't tell you that we-'' I started

'' Y/n!'' both Ella and Timothy yelled at the same time.

'' Maybe you should go eat..'' Ella admited

'' Gladly.'' I spat

I left the room in a brisk, my thoughts racing in my head. I walked down the stair, wishing I could just forget this moment.

'' Y/n wait'' I heard Tim call for me.

'' What is it'' I answered, turning around and crossing my arms.

'' Why would you say that..'' he finally let out

Honestly I had no idea. I was so confused right now.

'' Because she deserves the truth.''

Bullshit, I couldn't care less about her.

'' Why are you acting like this?'' he said

'' Like what?'' I questionned, now very annoyed

'' Like you're jealous'' he completed

Maybe I was..I still didn't know

'' I'm not''

At least I think.

'' Oh...yeah it's not like it would be appropriate for you to be after the things you said.''

What was that suppose to mean..?

'' What?!''

'' You said you never loved me. So why would you be jealous'' he explained

'' Exactly like you said you loved me but clearly came to Paris just to fuck me and then fucked her'' I spat back

His eyes widdened at my comment. He started scratching the back of his neck nervously.

''I do love you''

'' Yeah right fuck off Tim, she's probably the reason you never called me back after .''

Timothy Montgomery

'' She's probably the reason you never called me back after.''

Fuck, this was breaking my heart. If only she knew.

'' Of course she was...'' she assumed when I stayed quiet.

No she wasn't. Yes I was with her but my feelings were actually the reason I never called her back. I thought fucking her would be nice but I never expected to actually fall in love with her after I did. I knew we couldn't be together so I stayed away..No calls, nor anymore visit or even a letter...I felt awful but I knew I needed to stay away. And I did, until now..

'' I fucking knew it'' She pronounced, her face forming such a hurt expression it immediatly made my heart twist in my chest.

She started walking away again, hastily.

'' Y/n wait please! I lo-'' I started

'' Love me? No you fucking don't, get back to your blond slut. I don't care anyway, I never loved you'' She uttered, her black eyes filled with water

I walked up to her, still mesmerized with her beauty. It struck me everytime, merlin she was beautiful. I cupped her freckled cheeks, watching them turn pink at the contact.

Every part of my body screamed for me to tell her, my heart trembling with anxiety as I got lost in her gaze.

'' I don't care if you never did. Because I do, and always will'' I slowly pronounced as my lips finally touched hers.

How sinful was our act but how heavenly did it feel.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,8K

What the fuck did I just write.....I'm confused, I don't mind the drama thouh. COMMENTTTTT i fucking loveeee reading your comments (not as much as I love you guys though;)

Xxx

Mély

Follow--->

insta:melyanebreault

snap: melyabr67