Why Him?

song: Out Of My League by Fitz and The Tantrums

Y/n Rivera

I don't know how it happened but here I was, kissing Milo on my bed with our underwear as our only clothes.

'' I've been waiting for this to happen again ever since the last party'' he grunted in my ear as I nibbled his with desperation.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't want for this to happen again but somehow something felt wrong about it this time.

'' Milo stop, stop please'' I whined when I felt his hand under my panties.

He immediatly pulled away, looking at me worried he had done something wrong.

'' Are you okay? I thought you wanted this..?'' he asked

'' I do...I did it's just-'' I started

'' Draco'' he completed with a groan while he started putting his clothes back on.

'' Yeah..'' I admitted

'' It's always Draco'' he muttered

I looked at him, feling awful and confused as of why he was reacting like this.

'' Milo? Are you okay?'' I inquired

'' Why him? uh? Why do you have to want him? He literally treats you like shit and is probably cheating on you right now!'' He turned around and yelled

''I- he's having a hard time getting used to all this..'' I defended Draco

''You're so dumb'' milo scoffed

I knew he was hurt and probably didn't mean those words but it still stung to hear one of my closest friend say that.

'' I'm not dumb...I just love him Milo'' I tried to explain

'' Girls like you always fall for guys like Draco and my brother! Hell you're exactly like that, you fucked them both and continually uses Theo to make Draco jealous. The worst part his my idiot of a brother is enjoying this little game of yours.'' Milo snapped

'' I'm not using him...I love Draco''

'' No you fucking don't. You know y/n, you get so offended when we call you a slut but then run around calling every boy manwhore. I've come to think you weren't better then them..'' He bit his lip.

'' Don't say that'' I sobbed

He walked back to the bed and held my hands.

'' Why can't you see I would be so good to you y/n...Not just a random fuck around, I know I always seem like I don't give a shit but I swear when it comes to you I would give every shit in the world'' he sighed

'' Milo...''

'' Forget it'' he fake smiled while getting up

'' Try explaining the hickeys on your neck'' he scoffed and left

I felt awful for hurting him but deep inside I knew I only did it because I thought he only saw me as a toy like the other girls he used to fuck with. Even though part of me wanted to run after him and apologies until he forgave me, I knew I needed to go see Draco first. As I walked towards the boys dorm I thought of Milo's words, he was right...why did I have to choose Draco? I knew you don't decide what you feel but god damnit, why him?

I opened the little wooden door that leaded to Draco and Blaise's room and gasped in surprise when I noticed the blond boy laid on his bed, reading a book and smoking a cigarette.

'' Had a good hookup with Nott?'' he grunted, his eyes still on his book.

'' I didn't fuck Milo, what about you, was the fuck worth it?'' I spat

'' I didn't fuck anyone. I couldn't'' he said simply while turning his page

'' really?!'' I asked while walking towards his bed.

'' Yes really'' he rolled his eyes, posing both his cigarette and book down.

He grabbed my waist and hugged me. Putting my hands his hair I sighed and pulled him closer. This was a simple hug but it answered all the question's I had been asking myself earlier.

'' I'm sorry'' he mumbled

'' I'm sorry too'' I whispered, feeling him pull us down on the bed.

I rested my head in his neck, feeling so warm and happy in such simple position.

'' This is much better than any party'' he grunted

I nodded and smiled. I felt his hand and on my cheek, making me look at him. He kissed me and I could feel his lips forming a smile while connecting with mine. The kiss was sweat and delicate, expressing how sorry we both were. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

''I lo- what's that?!'' he pointed to a hickey on my neck

Fuck.

Mostly, was he about to say he loved me?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,8k

I really have nothing much to say...I'm sorry I took so long to update I feel like a rollercoaster right now, evrery time I think things are actually better it falls back down. Anyway enough of my problems. I hope you liked this small alternative to the Milo smut question, it was really hard deciding what to do since half of you wanted smut and half of you didn't.

Xxx

Mely

Follow and please leave a dm (especially right now your sweat words are so appreciated)

IG---> melyanebreault

Snap---> melyabr67