7 Sampoorna wicked moves and cheap behaviour

Start from the beginning

(Sampoorna frowned and intentionally ran to upstairs)

Anirudh didn't say anything. His thoughts are occupied by Bondita again. Binoy wants to go after her to console her . Trilochan asked: Binoy, I didn't call you here for any gossiping talks but to discuss about your son and bahu future. You can later go and console her. She won't go anywhere but time is running.

Binoy stood impatiently adjusting his spects and Trilochan continued: Anirudh, tomorrow you and bahu should get remarried and take saath pheras again and do all rituals again. Also you should take back the petition of marriage annulment

Anirudh: Kaka, child marriage is a sin. That's why govt had abolished child marriages.

Trilochan sarcastically taunted: Even I also read news papers , Barrister babu . Your Law is for upcoming child marriages not for the child marriages that had happened before.

Anirudh is impatiently turning his face aside, Trilochan asked furiously: Didn't you learn the lesson that society and her Thakuma, taught you Anirudh?
Have you not understood till now what is the safest place for a girl in this society? It's her sasural and beside her husband. If she is left alone or rejected by husband you have seen na how this society treats such kind of women?

Your fitoori had already done more damage to you and to her. My bahu who never raised voice against you openly , today she rejected the relationship also with you because of the pain you have given to her .

Anyway I will convince her once she woke up and you get ready for tomorrow's marriage and don't create any commotion. Let it be done peacefully and keep our prestige.

People are making fun of our family because of you , Anirudh, that you spoil our family functions functions by creating hustle bustle .

Is this the way you behave? Is this the way to show your angry? Can't you explain your pov peacefully. There are many freedom fighters and social reformists in our society. Are they all behaving in this way ?Tell me.

Anirudh: Kaka you are suffocating me with your stubbornness

Trilochan: It's not me Anirudh. This is what the present condition of our society. If I keep quiet also her Thakuma won't keep quiet. I still couldn't forget how she bluffed in her house that she dont know us. Bondita is your wife and court had not given judgement but still third party persons came in between you both and creating more distance. Have you not felt it.

Anirudh felt helpless and said: Kaka I will talk with her once and then can take decision. But don't rush to arrange mandap and all. If required we will go for simple marriage (Anirudh closed his eyes for going against law and his ideals )

Trilochan: Ok talk fast once she wakes up. Because tomorrow her Thakuma will come and if either of you reacts negatively her Thakuma take her grand daughter away from you.

At that moment neither of us will have any authority to stop her and keep Bondita with us. Because her words and actions are harsh but her concern and worry are genuine. We have also seen that there are 2 more girls in her Thakuma house. So she might be more careful and rigid about discipline.

Before reacting out of impulsiveness, remember that Bondita is a girl and society won't change its perception all at once. It takes time. Naturally girls side parents and relatives won't take risk for their daughters. If your marriage is annuled then you won't hold any authority on your wife. Then her life will be a living hell.

She won't be allowed by her Thakuma to study and she will be restricted to four walls of that Krishnanagar haveli. She won't be allowed to come infront of men and people and is considered as inauspicious by everyone just like her widow mother. Even to maintain prestige in society, if she (Bondita) is made as saint also I won't be surprised