He shook kook lightly calling him

He shook kook lightly calling him. But he suddenly gasped when he was pulled Jungkook hugged him catching him off guard. He saw jungkook was still sleeping. He admired and took point of every part of his beautiful husband.Those small eyes always looking at him curiously. Those pink little nose that scrunches beautifully whenever he whined. Then those.....lips. He looked at his husband's sinful lips which are looking like inviting him to take them right away. Everytime when they both kiss they forget the world around them. They always make Taehyung to do things which he never did . They always make Taehyung feel things he never felt. He slowly leaned down and without any thoughts he closed the distance between them. Taehyung lost his senses... again.. when his lips touched those sinful rose lips. He kissed him slowly closing his eyes savouring the feelings.

He felt Jungkook kiss him back, he hooked his arms around the sleeping boy's waist and in an instant he picked him up

He felt Jungkook kiss him back, he hooked his arms around the sleeping boy's waist and in an instant he picked him up. Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt being lifted. He is shocked to core to see Taehyung kissing him that too early in the morning but that didn't stop him from kissing back. He hugged the said male by legs around his torso. He hooked his arms around Taehyung's neck kissing him back while hugging him tightly if possible. He didn't care about Taehyung's office attire getting wrinkles. All he care was the lips that devouring him now. Taehyung came to sense and carried the boy to bathroom and dropped him there breaking the kiss saliva strings at both of their lips.Taehyung wiped off the dropping saliva from those swollen lips and murmered,"Get ready for your college everyone are waiting for you", that was all he said before leaving the dumbfounded boy there. Because he himself is questioning his actions. This boy within a span of week have brought his untold desires out of him. This fears him. He was not ready to believe anyone. In his whole life he believe one person who loved him truly is his brother but he too left him alone. Jimin, his parents, and everyone around him are just faking it. He knew. And now he got to know who his Hyung is and how much his Hyung loved him, he will leave with Yoongi if Yoongi leaves korea. His Hyung is his only safe place and his heart knew it. While Still in the bathroom the stunned male came to sense and blushed furiously at how his husband woke him up with an intense kiss that too in an intimate position picking him up. The great Jeon.... Who is now kim Jungkook is blushing. He shook off his thoughts and completes his morning routine and he went to his closet and pick a random dress to get himself ready as he will look hot and handsome in anything he wear.