The Fight of the Void

Percy POV

"Welcome, Percy Jackson, Son of Ananke, Poseidon and Hestia." A voice boomed. "This is where you'll be for eternity."

I looked around. I saw at least a thousand Primordials from other Pantheons, and at least a hundred thousand gods and goddesses total. But what took my attention was the handsome man on a throne made from black marble. I looked the man in the eyes, daring him to speak.

"Perseus Jackson, you have fought and won two great battles, gotten betrayed at the very end. I sympathize with you, but you have killed my father, End. For that, Perseus, you will suffer for eternity." Void said. (spoiler alert(by this time I already knew it was Void.))

"You can try, Void. You won't be able to keep me from getting back even for a day." I snarled. Void snickered.

"Well, then. I'll try NOW! Fallen primordials, gods, goddesses, CHARGE!" Void smirked. The Fallen charged at me. I summoned Dual Eternal Ends. It was unlikely this would be a great day for me. I charged, sliding down baseball style, cut off some heads, crotches and legs. I rolled up and turned and sliced in a wide arc. Gods, goddesses and primordials were getting killed one after another. But the number of them were still too great, and they were reviving at the back of the army.

Artemis POV

I stormed around Olympus, hours after Percy's death. I had screamed in absolute rage, and shot a million arrows at John in a second. John smirked and teleported himself and his army away before my arrows could hit them. Zeus bellowed in his rage and smited a building. Poseidon sat on a piece of ruin, looking at his hands, in shock that his favourite son had died. The demigods sat down, shocked. It started raining. I scanned my ranks of hunters, and realised from 100 hunters, the army had demolished my ranks by a half. Thalia was shell shocked from losing Percy and 50 hunters. I roared in rage and swore. I stomped my feet and screamed. I lost my hunters and now my undefeated guardian? John was going to PAY for those deaths. Thunder flashed. The sun and the moon came out at the same time, bright with fury. The seas were restless and furious, crashing into shores. I scanned the demigods ranks. They were atleast a thousand of them, total. Now there were only 200, not including the seven. Nico was shocked and tears ran down his face. Hades was injured, but managed to stand up. Eventually, it was Apollo who held us together in our grief.

"Let us grieve for our dead, and wish them to Elysium." Apollo said grimly.

Percy POV

I continued slashing, parried strikes, blocked stabs and generally doing every trick I knew of to stay alive. I summoned my power, and I hummed "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. I used lightning, smited hundreds of gods in a second. I summoned the restless waves, coming out of the ground. I slashed in a wide arc, killing gods, primordials and goddesses left and right. No matter how many I killed, they rised again in the back of Void's army. I thought of Artemis, Poseidon and my family. I remembered Artemis's bright silver eyes, and I continued to fight with renewed energy. My stamina had even the odds. Yet I was still outnumbered. I was Achilles, just the god version. I went god mode, destroying thousands of gods and goddesses with my maxed aura. I was lightning. I was fire. I was destruction itself. I fought, not even noticing the gigantic tornado I was in. I destroyed entire ranks of primordials, gods and goddesses. I saw the gate to the Mortal World, and knew Void was there, guarding it if I ever came close. I had a brilliant idea that might even the odds, even tipping it to my side. I summoned two elements at once, Wind and Fire each on both hands. I combined them, and threw it at the army. And up it rose, the first Fire Tornado in the universe. It destroyed the entire army in seconds, but not fast enough. The Fallen kept on rising, and I was forced to jump back in and fight. I summoned lightning and water, knowing if the water didn't drown the Fallen, they will be electrocuted. I combined the elements, and threw it at the army. The army was almost insta killed, but some survived. I continued to combat them, killing them more than a million times already.

Artemis POV

"Half of our army chose John, but the rest of us chose Lord Perseus." Luke said, confident. "I'm sure he's still alive, since we still can sense his aura. I sense he's still fighting for his life."

"Where is he now then?" I commanded the commander.

"We don't know, My Lady, but we usually can sense where is he, but his aura... its coming from everywhere." John answered

I banged my throne. 

"Daughter, we have to act now. Do we trust Perseus, or do we prepare for certain death?" Zeus asked Artemis.

"We do both. We fight John, and make him PAY. We also should hope for Percy to come back." I decided.

"That's wise, sister." Athena said, nodding in approval.

Percy POV

I started making my way, closer and closer to Void. Eventually I roared and slammed my way to the gates. The Fallen tried to follow me, but howled in agony when reaching a line. I felt no pain. I rushed in to fight Void, either way, this will end, once and for all.