I blew up the Realm of End

Percy POV

Shit, what have I gotten myself into? End smirked. I never expected him to actually BE on this planet, so I foolishly thought I could kill his army without him noticing. Now I'm stranded on Tellus with End and his army, not to mention ALONE. 

"Percy Jackson, you are strong. Too bad I have to kill you. It would just be a waste of a blessing." End said smugly. I growled. I wanted to slice his throat so badly. I summoned End. Heck I summoned dual End. (Dual End is like dual wielding two same End's). I charged at his army. End looked amused.

"Let's see how you handle my army, Jackson. I can raise them if they got "ended" by you. Get it?" End said

"Yeah, and your next." I sassed. He smirked

"Do you mean... you'll end End?" He sassed back while I dodged a strike from one of his soldiers. I sliced him into half.

"Pretty much ma'am." I sassed back. He cracked up. I sliced one of his soldiers sword into half including the head of the owner. I dodged a sword and hit the ground basketball style and sliced his soldier's feet. It reminded me of the giant crab when I was aboard the Princess Andromeda. 

"I have to say, Percy Jackson, I'll miss you when your gone." End said

I couldn't reply because 20 of his warriors charged at me at the same time. I knocked my sword on one of their heads and another slicing two of their heads. I dodged a sword and slammed my foot into the ground that took his warriors stumbling. End opened a song. Gods. He opened In the End. 

It starts with one
All I know
It's so unreal
Watch you go

I dodged another strike and counter attacked one of his warriors. His warrior fell to the ground, dead. I quickly blocked another strike and kicked the warriors manhood and he fell over and I sliced his head off. 

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter

I growled. I knew he was describing me when I lost to him. I will never lose to him! I slashed and slashed and slashed. Yet I was still fighting now. I summoned this planet's water source and tried to flood but End snapped his fingers and the water gone. 

I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn't even matter

I dodged a strike and counter attacked the owner and the owner got slashed into pieces. I haven't even killed a quarter of the army. And Order's army was a quarter of End's army. I yelled and called lightning. It blew up his some of his warriors. I called on my mother and sisters's abilities. I fated them to die. Some of them died but some didnt because it was too many people.

One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme

I called upon Time itself to help me. I stopped Time for the warriors but some of them still moved. I killed those that werent moving. I dodged another strike and slammed my foot into Tellian. (Tellian is the god of Tellus. I made it up.) An tellusquake opened a crack in the land. Some of the warriors fell into it. By the time this happened, I was still fighting half the army. The another half had died.

To remind myself of a time when I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mockin' me
Actin' like I was part of your property

I dodged another spear and slammed my swords into one of their shields. My sword cut through them as if they were butter. I killed and killed and killed. Yet it was never ending. 

Remembering all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised it got so far
Things aren't the way they were before

I dodged another sword and knocked my sword into a warrior's head. He crumpled. I slammed my sword into the ground creating a crack that spreaded very fast.