𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘐𝘐

════════ ∘◦FIRED ◦∘ ════════

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮
[Y/n] = Your name
[L/N] = Last name
[E/C] = Eye Color
[H/C] = Hair Color
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[G] = Gender
╰────»»❀❀❀««────╯

[Y/n] burst in the door of the Alberto's, their signature [F/c] hoodie over their haggard uniform because of the running, as they pant from the lack of air.
"I'm here! I'm sorry I'm-... what the..."

[Y/n] gazes at the sight of a kid throwing a beer cup with a drink at Alberto the animatronic bear making it explode by the self-circuit resulting in Alberto dropping to the ground.

The children start to run around April; screaming, shouting, celebrating, jumping, and doing other activities that children do after seeing an animatronic die to the ground.

"[miss/mister/mx] [L/n]!" The manager shouted causing them to jump.
"Hi, sir..." [Y/n] smiles awkwardly.

"You're late... again!" "I know, sir, and I apologize again!" [Y/n] pleads, making the manager rub his templates "this will be the last time I will be late"
"You have two strikes, [L/n]! One last strike and I will not hesitate to fire you!" the boss points his fingers at [Y/n]'s chest in frustration.

[Y/n] nods rapidly "yes, sir, understood!" they say as they try to fix their hair to look decently presentable.
"Now go and tidy yourself up and clean the kitchen!" He says as he shoves [Y/n] to the locker room.

They sigh as they take off their hoodie, go to their locker, and open it —folding their hoodie into a ball and squeezing it inside, they look at the mirror that they duck taped in the metal frame and start to fix their hair and uniform.
They groan at the thought of getting fired, they didn't care about it but if they want to get some earnings with their own hard work, they have to.

But before they start to do their job though, they should greet April... and apologize for being late again and leaving her to suffer dealing with the kids.

They head backstage because that's mostly where she is to make sure that Alberto would work until the happy birthday song —spoiler: it still doesn't work.

"Or a total tear down! That works" April cries out making [Y/n] chuckle assuming that it's Alberto's voicebox again.
"Hey April, sorry for being late-" "[Y/N]!" April cuts off from [Y/n] getting inside backstage but [Y/n] is very sure of the flickering light behind her.

"Oh, hey April! Just want to say sorry for being late again, I feel so bad just by imagining you trying to take care of the devils!" [Y/n] laughs at the thought of it, April laughs back... but in an awkward tone.
"Pfft- It's alright, [Y/n] how about you... do me a favor! and unstuck the kid from the crane machine to.. uh make it up?" April points at the crane machine with... a kid inside.

"Alright, but I have to clean-" "Alright! Thanks, [Y/n]!" Then after that, they were met with a swish of a curtain flying on their face before hearing a hush from the other side.
Weird...

Every time April —or the manager would hire someone to fix Alberto they would allow the [H/c] head [G] to be inside the backstage but why not now? Because of their suspicion, they reach from their pocket revealing a tiny clip and proceeded to clip it to the red curtains.
[Y/n] wasn't late for no reason, they can finally use this baby they've been working on.

They start to put on their earphones —pretending that they're listening to music and go to the janitor's closet as they activate the device.
"I just need him to sing happy birthday and quiet the kids down, so I don't get fired" "well, sure, he can just sing it..." A familiar voice rang in [Y/n]'s earphones making them wonder where they heard that voice before, it was not even their regular mechanic's voice.