𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘐

════ ∘◦WEIRD FIRST DAY◦∘ ════

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮
[Y/n] = Your name
[L/N] = Last name
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[S/C] = Skin Color
[H/C] = Hair Color
[E/C] = Eye Color
[G] = Gender
╰────»»❀❀❀««────╯

"Yo, I'm at the bus rn ^•^" "alr! I'll wait for you near the convenience store! :)" April immediately responded to the text message before putting her phone back in her pocket.

April planned to find a job to support and help herself from the crippling financial issues that may or may not happen in school and probably life, and she invited her friend to tag along.

And that's why April is standing in front of a convenience store to wait for them, it didn't take that long since they found someone with their signature [F/c] Hoodie on.
     "Yo! April!" They called.

"[Y/n]! There you are" "are you ready?" "Ready as I'll ever be, kinda scary to job hunt at midnight though..." April says unsurely.

"True... but that means we'll be one of the first —or last to apply! It could give us an opportunity!" [Y/n] says pointing at the 'Need Employees' paper from April's hand they got from a newspaper "I guess you're right, let's go?" "Let's"

And that was the start of the journey of job hunting, the first on the list was...
     "Leo's Paper Hut"...

April sighs as both of them arrive at the shop, lightly gripping the pamphlet-like paper "okay..." she looks back at [Y/n] who only gave her two thumbs up "we can do this..." she says as she opens the door.

"Hello, we are here for the job interview...? Oh..." the paper store... doesn't look like a paper store, even the papers aren't paper...

The place looks like an alleyway, actually, scratch that, it is an alleyway with salami stacked around the corners of the shop probably to be the "papers"... But they're round, paper is not round.

But what was most strange about it is the four abnormal-looking humans that has green skin and... A shell? Each of them has its main colors; purple, blue, red, and orange.

"I knew it would be weird to have a job interview at midnight" "Yeah, sorry bout that" April suddenly remembers that her friend was behind her is seeing her other friends... who are mutants!

But from [Y/n]'s reaction and calmness, April thinks that maybe they don't know yet. Probably the lighting?

"Hey,[Y/n]... how about we-" "Ah, Miss O'Neil! And... [sir/miss/mixx] [L/N]?" April was interrupted until a brink of light suddenly came in making the guy with the orange bandana gasp, hiding under the table.
     "Costumers!"

"You two are hired! Just follow the sale script and remember that the customers are always right unless they're a psychotic paper thief!"
     "Ahg... Okay," April replies "That's oddly specific" [Y/n] added.

"We'll be right here," He says as he zooms into the security... box? They decide to ignore it.

As both of them hears the door opening beholding a skinny man with purplish blue skin color with a red footprint on their face and they had fire sparkling up top their head, it was the same as the other guy but he was bigger and broader than the other one.
     "Welcome to Leo's Paper Hut! Can I interest you inNUAAGHH" "HEYYYAAHH"

Each of them was grabbed before getting tied up and getting their mouth covered with white wrappings before getting hanged by a metal pole, April and [Y/n] struggled to get themselves free.
     It's their first day on the job and they're already getting robbed?!