[ S t a r t i n g...!] V2

Starting..
Starting..
Starting..
Starting..
Starting..
Starting..
Starting..
Starting..

Complete! Please continue

.
.
.

Hello? Is this working? I hope it is! Well congratulations! My dumbass made a mistake and had to remake the whole story! Welcome!

I'll be telling you everything you need to know here, like this exact chapter!

This is basically the 'beginning chapter' the rule chapter, tells you everything you need to know!

And with that, let's begin our fresh adventure, shall we?

1. Y/N is taller than Max, but shorter than Neil

2. Y/N is a Hispanic (so obviously there will be Spanish in these chapters, I'll add captions if you don't know Spanish)

3. Y/N's parents signed her up for adventure camp to 'go outside more' even though Y/N is a more relaxed and calmer type of person

4. Y/N has two sisters, and parents. (Woah a family!)

(Sister's names are whatever you want it to be, but in this book I'll write them as S1 and S2)

5. Y/N is a girl. wamen (Of course if you don't like that, you can easily erase and replace the pronouns that I have put.)

6. This is camp camp. Of course there will be some vulgar language and topics. Don't like that?? Then why are you here, why did you watch camp camp??

7. Y/N and Nikki share a tent.

8. Chapters will be slow, they will be delayed. I have little to none motivation for this story. But since I know that people actually like this story, I'm giving them a story. And if my lazy ass is gonna give them some bullshit like those old chapters, you guys deserve an apology.

So I'm sorry

9. A lot of them will be unedited for a long time. So there will be mistakes, at the moment of typing this chapter is unedited.

10. This is a slow book. Friendships, relationships, and crushes develop over time. So will it be in this story.

11. If I ever do discontinue this book because I have a gun pointed at my head and is forced to discontinue, anyone has permission to continue it for me. I will let you know if I ever do discontinue this book.

If I haven't updated the book in 4+ months, and I haven't given you updates or told you what has happened. I'm either dead, my phone broke, or something happened.

(You'll have permission to continue the book, if this happens! Unless if I have given an update of what has happened.)

12. 💭 Bold words/sentences are Y/N's thoughts, like this! Including the emoji. If it doesn't have an emoji, then it's not a thought.

13. Y/N's favorite color is red. (That's very important by the way! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡͡° - ✧)

14. Y/N really likes strawberries and cherries. Mainly strawberries. (Also important ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧)

15. When it says ¡Information Learned! You learned some new information, even if it's not important! You learned it.

I know this isn't important but I CANT READ MY OLD CHAPTERS WITHOUT CRINGING THEY'RE SO BAD IM CRYING

UHH UPDATE, I MADE THE BEGINNING SO LONG I AM SO SORRY

That's all I can currently think of. Thank you and
Stay Safe Darlings and Dears !!

543 words <3