~ Chapter Four ~ Camp Cool Kidz (OLD)

(AUTHOR here! You have learned everyone's names on a day that was not turned into a chapter nor an episode!!)

You were scrubbing the floors of the Mess Hall with a black toothbrush next to Max, Neil and Nikki

"This sucks. This is the kind of peasant work my parents left their home country to avoid."

"Yeah I don't get the point, what good is rolling around the floor if it's clean??"

"This isn't even part of a sanction camp activity. This is child labor!"

A lady then walked past your group, going to the wall and having one foot on the wall to support her

She flipped her hair afterwards and seemed to be trying to act cool

"Maaan, Ered never gets yelled at for not working. She's just too cool, I wish I was her!"

"Arid? Like a dry desert climate??"

"I think her real name is Meredith, but she's so frickin cool, she goes by the middle part of her name."

"Oooh, I wonder if I should try that, Ikk, oooOooh! Yeah!!"

"That's fucking stupid, nicknames DONT make you cool."

"Pssh, spoken like a true first-part nicknamer."

"Nikki, I love you, but Max is right. Nicknames are fucking stupid, unless this is the internet and im talking to you virtually, there's no fucking reason to use some stupid nickname."

Nikki

"Yeah, anyways no one's TOO cool to talk to. Even cool kids take giant, uncomfortable shits from time to time. Helps remind you that we're all equal."

"Hey, you children! Cut the yammering and hey back to scrubbing!!"

The Quartermaster yelled and you all obeyed

"If we were in charge, things would be so much better."

"No scrubbing, no outdoors."

"No David."

"Nobody." You weren't exactly sure WHY you said that, but you did!

"We should just REVOLT!"

You and Max immediately had an idea as soon as he said the world revolt

"You know what, your right!

"Aren't you all sick of this lowly work?! It's time we take control of our lives and fight back! Who's with me?!"

Everyone yelled back in agreement

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"I'm just so excited!!" David yelled

"Yeah, you keep saying that..."

"Well, because it's TRUE. THE Cameron Campbell is coming tomorrow! Oh maybe he'll give us a raise! Or, tell me I'm like the son he never had!"

"Or explain why he's wanted by the government..."

"Or that. Yeah, there's that."