David huffed out a pained laugh, pulling a stool out from the island and sitting down, Trixie quickly following in suit. There was no harm in a little nostalgia, it hurt because it mattered, that's what Trixie had to keep telling himself. "I remember when I met her so clearly. She's a light- just completely bubbly and insane." He hummed in defeat, thinking back to a time when her smile meant something other than a hint to her intoxication.

"Fuck you..." Trixie's boyfriend sighed, brushing (Y/N) off with a wave of his hand and returning to his drink. David had never been a shy guy, it was one of the things Trixie admired about him.

"Hi, I don't believe we've met! I'm (Y/n)!" She teased, perking up and earning a huff of laughter from Trixie over the drastic attitude change she so cleverly switched.

"It's a pleasure. I'm David, but you can just call me old.." he groaned, shaking her hand.

"Do you think they'll figure it out?" Trixie asked, earning a cock of her boyfriends head over the vagueness, his dark eyebrows creasing over his equally dark eyes. "Like- Will they fix this all, get help and get back together?"

David's lips parted to respond, wishing he could reassure the terrified looking man sat across from him, his eyes glossy and lip quivering, but nothing he could say would make any of this better.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Uh! Fuck me (Y/N)!" Lea gasped, throwing her head back into her pillow as you worked her to her completion. You slowed the pace of your fingers, watching as Lea's released, her breasts bouncing consistently. Her blonde hair was a splayed mess across your grey pillow, her green eyes showing nothing, but complete satisfaction.

You panted along with her, the room falling silent as she came down, your movements halting now completely. Through the entire session you tried as hard as you could to avoid Lea's gaze, focusing on anything other than the fact it wasn't the person you longed for beneath you.

You rolled off of her tanned body and fell into the pillows, your back to Lea as the both of your chests heaved. You were completely sober, but your eyes were open wide enough to make anyone think you were three lines in.

You were completely empty, you were nothing but a shell.

You felt like bursting out into tears, your naked body balling up on your side of the bed, knees coming up to your chest and your arms wrapping protectively around them.

One of Lea's small manicured hands ran up your arm and down your hip, immediately causing you to flinch beneath her touch. "Get out." You whispered, Lea's body went rigid beside you and she popped upright.

"What?" She asked, her voice high and pitchy as ever, only egging you on.

You didn't bother moving, your eyes just snapped shut and your temper took over. "Get the fuck out of my house- I never wanna see you again!" You screamed, all of your muscles tensing, it was now Lea's turn to flinch, quickly scuttling to get to her feet and fumbling to dress herself as you began to sob uncontrollably.

Your cries only got louder as Lea got further away from the room. You couldn't believe yourself, it had been a year- a whole fucking year. Why couldn't you get over him and move on? Why could you still hear him calling your name and why did you still want to go to him?