"What do you want?!" The door opened to show a man, around his forties, he was just in his shorts and his beer belly was hanging over his pants, his hair was messy, and his face was unshaved. He looked at him with bloodshot eyes and the smell of alcohol came from him.

"Excuse me sir, are you Hisashi Midoriya?" Tsukauchi asked politely, despite the man's appearance.

"What is it to you?" The drunk asked him suspiciously, squinting his eyes.

"I am detective Naomasa and I want to ask you a few questions regarding Izuku Midoriya." He showed him his batch.

The man didn't seem pleased with the idea of a cop in his house, but he reluctantly let him in.

Naomasa walked into the apartment and was shocked to what he saw, shocked but not surprised. The house was a mess to say the least, empty bottles everywhere, dirty dishes on every surface and there was a suspicious stain on the wall. Hisashi took an empty pizza box from his couch and offered the policeman a seat.

He himself went to sit in a chair opposite his guest.

"Izuku Midoriya is your son, am I correct?" Tsukauchi began, pulling out a notepad.

"Yes." The other man answered cautiously.
"Your son disappeared two months ago, and when we found him back, we phoned you, but you never picked up, and never returned our calls, you never even came looking for him."

"He's quirkless." He said, as if that explained everything.

"I am aware." The detective told him. "But your son is still a minor and that makes you responsible for him."

"Well bring that brat home then, and we can get this over with." The man said clearly not comfortable with having police in his house.
"That won't be happening, your son is currently under surveillance from pro hero erasure head." He told him, while he wrote down that the living environment poor was and that the father didn't seem interested at all in getting his son back.
"Why would that brat be under surveillance of a pro hero? Did he steal something?"
"Your son has been found guilty of the murder of two civilians, but principal Nezu wanted to offer him one more chance in the hero course."
"That brat? He couldn't even squash an ant if he tried." The man said.

"Sir, do you know about all the scars your son has?" Tsukauchi questioned.

The man seemed to realise were this was going "Yes, the scars on... uhm... his arms. From...falling on his skateboard when he was little." The man obviously struggled to come up with a lie.

Naomasa looked at him, even without his quirk he would be able to see that the man in front of him was lying.

"Fine, I know nothing about the brat, I don't care about that quirkless scum, and he deserves everything that comes to him, I do not want him back you can take him for all I care. He admitted, tired of pretending to care for his son.

The detective wrote this down, "Have you ever hit your son?"

"No." The man firmly said.

"Okay sir, I'd like you to come with me to the bureau, you are suspected of child abuse and neglect, your punishment will be detriment in court."

-Sabeltje-

Midoriya was currently on his forty third lap around the training camp when he saw the little kid he spoke to in the car, the day before, walking up a hill. He decided to follow him up.

The kid sat down by the cliff, about a metre away from the edge, knees to his chest.
He walked up to the kid and sat next to him.

"Nice view you got here." He noted, looking at the colourful sunset in front of him.

"What do you want?" The kid asked him, mad.
"Nothing much, just wondering where you were going so, I followed you up here."

"You can't be here this is my spot!" The kid exclaimed. "Get away from my secret base!" He stood up.

"Improving your quirks, stretching them to their limit, it's all so gross showing your power like that!"

"You parents, is one of them by any chance, water hose, the water hero?" Izuku asked curiously.

"What! Did Mandalay tell you?!"

"No, I was just wondering, since your quirk is similar to those, and you should be of the right age. And of course, since you live with your aunt, your parents must be out of the picture."

"Shut up! You are all nuts!" The kid told him, tears streaming down his face, "calling yourself 'heroes' and 'villains' going around killing each other like idiots. Talking about your quirks all the time!" He looked at him angry through his tears.

Midoriya cocked his head to the side. "You know, I'm quirkless."
the kid let out a confused noise.

"I didn't inherit any quirk from my parents, it's a birth defect, it barely happens.
I still wanted to be a hero, but in a society based around quirks I couldn't live, I was treated less than human. But I trained, I trained still I got strong, I practised fighting, day in day out until my dream finally became reality, I got into the hero course! I thought, things from here on out will get better, I thought I'd finally get accepted, but even though I got accepted into the hero course, I didn't get accepted as a human being.
The bullying never stopped, but you know where I found my peace? In a villain organisation," He laughed to himself, "They treated me right, and I found out I'm worth something and that we all are, this world revolves around quirks and if you don't have a strong one, or, God forbid, don't have one at all, you aren't part of the world. I want to change that, don't you?"

The kid looked intrigued but hesitant.
Izuku held out his hand, "Just grab my hand and we can change the world together."

1680 words, yay this took me so long XD
i hope you enjoyed, please point out spelling mistakes or plot holes!
Tips or tops?
How a great day!

check out this discord server https://discord.gg/bE7QRQjM it's full great people and writers!
-sabeltje