Chapter 4 Either, I'm hallucinating or I see Harumi

Start from the beginning

"Rumi? W-what's happening?" Lloyd asks, hands empty.

"Nothing bad Lloyd, just discussing with one of my former allies." Snapping me head back towards her, I was about to argue that we were never allies when Lloyd said something.

"Former ally as in enemy now?" He questions, standing to the side in between us, facing Harumi.

"I never said that." She says innocently

"Right. So one of my allies? or an enemy on both sides?" He asks.

'What is he talking about? He knows me.'

"Mh, you decide."

"Right. Uh, h-hi sorry, I, uh I'm having a hard time remembering people, h-how do I know you?"

"Wah, Lloyd, I'm your teammate! And what do you mean having a hard time remembering? What'd she do to you? Oh she probably cursed you or poisoned or enchanted you didn't she! How dare you do that to Lloyd!"

"I didn't do anything to him!" Harumi whisper yells, glaring at me.

Lloyd looks taken aback by my yelling. Harumi definitely did something. He looks confused and about to say something, when he yelps and gets pulled towards me. Looking behind me, I guessed Nya had pulled Lloyd behind her and was now glaring at Harumi. Getting in a calm fighting stance, I start planning how to take her down without her escaping.

"S-stop! Just Stop!" Lloyd yells from behind Nya, moving to be in between the three of us again.

"C-can we just, finish shopping? You can follow us the whole time, we were almost done anyway." He looks put out, almost uncomfortable.

"Fine, but you're explaining everything Lloyd." Nya huffs, looking as if she plans on stabbing Harumi in the back. Literally.

"As long as you answer me too, ok?" Harumi rolls her eyes, but is fondly smiling at Lloyd.

"Sure, but I'm contacting the others." I pull out my phone and call Zane, giving him a rundown of what just happened.

Lloyd POV

The girl, Nya, had asked me a lot of questions about where I've been and why I didn't come back or at least contact the others. I gave her a decently vague answer to both, especially when I said I had followed my father out of the monastery. She didn't seem to like that answer. I mostly asked Rumi for information about the two here and help on answers I didn't know how to answer.

When we got out of the store and walked to Rumi's Jeep, Jay had asked us what we're doing. Rumi thought for a second before saying we're going back to where we were staying, and offered to take them with us. Without a second thought they both said they were and, after putting the groceries in the back, climbed into the backseat.

"Could you call your dad and say we're bringing two people home?" Rumi asks, when she starts backing out of the parking lot.

Pulling out my phone, I go to my contacts and press the newly added number of my dad. After two rings it picked up to Morro's voice.

"Heyya green bean, what do you need?"

"Hey, can you give the phone to dad?"

"I can relay a message-" Muffled noise and yelling came through for a few seconds.

"What's happening?" Rumi asks

"My idiotic cousin took dad's phone."

"-I heard that-" Came from the phone.

"Hello, sorry Lloyd. What was it that you needed?"

"Hey dad, we are having two visitors join us for a bit, and it was suggested to call you guys."