I hope it's not the kind that I don't want to use.

Tan Qing nodded to Rong Sheng wisely and docilely while pondering in her heart.

Those eyes were moist and charming, and they looked more focused when they looked at people.

Rong Sheng has been playing in the entertainment industry for so many years, but he has never understood the hobbies of those who like to play with male stars.

Obviously they are all the same body structure.

but…

But there is a different sense of conquest.

Rong Sheng smiled, and said to Tanqing, "What kind of posture will he take?"

Tan Qing blinked and said innocently, "What kind of posture do you like? I'm very soft."

Rong Sheng: "Oh?"

Just as the topic was about to enter a stage where it was less inappropriate, the door of the office was knocked from the outside.

Tan Qing even heard Zhao Cong's voice immediately.

"Sorry President Rong, are you there? I am looking for you in a hurry."

Tan Qing: "..."

The ambiguous atmosphere that was finally brewing disappeared in Zhao Cong's drake voice.

The office door was pushed open.

At a glance, Zhao Cong saw Tan Qing sitting on the reception sofa, and picked him up like a chicken: "I asked you to come to me. Who gave you the courage to bother Mr. Rong?"

Tan Qing: "..."

If it wasn't for you to interrupt me, I already know your Rong Zong model now, okay? !

Good temper.

Tan Qing glared at Zhao Cong, then turned to look at Rong Sheng.

Rong Sheng's face had already returned to his smile, and he cordially said to Zhao Cong, "Why come here in a hurry? I will ask the assistant to pour you a glass of water."

Zhao Cong hurriedly said diligently, "Thank you, Mr. Rong. I'm afraid that this short-eyed kid will disturb you, so I hurried to take him back."

Rong Sheng looked at Tan Qing politely: "You said Tan Qing? It's okay. He is still young. I talked with him a few words, which is quite interesting."

Zhao Cong has been in this business for decades, and when he hears Rong Sheng's words, he feels that it is not good.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead, and thoughtfully said, "Thank you, President Rong, for your kind words. It's time to get off work right away. I made an appointment with Tan Qing to take him to meet the world. You see..."

Rong Sheng took a sip of coffee slowly and asked with a smile, "Dinning?"

Zhao Cong hurriedly said: "Yes, right, right, boss Liu of Kaishi Group and boss Sun of Maoda Industry have always wanted to have a meal with Tanqing. They have been cooperating with our company, and they just have time today."

Tan Qing: "???"

Tan Qing got up from the sofa, walked to Zhao Cong, and poked his fat and sturdy waist with her finger: "That, Brother Zhao..."

Zhao Cong pressed Tan Qing aside: "You go outside and wait."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing turned to take a look at Rong Sheng, and saw Rong Sheng put down the coffee cup, and said casually: "I remember Boss Liu and Boss Sun are both young, Zhao Cong, you are quite capable."

Zhao Cong glanced at Rong Sheng, hesitated for a moment, gritted his teeth, and said with a grin: "Here, President Rong... You also know that Boss Liu and Boss Sun are friends of the old chairman for many years..."

"have to."

Rong Sheng interrupted Zhao Cong's words, his eyes twitched, and he smiled: "Well, what about me? Alright, take someone away."

Tan Qing: "..."

Good, strong and beautiful men became two soft and smelly old men.

Oh, I can't laugh.

Tan Qing languished at the end of the crowd, looking sadly at Zhao Cong's tongue, wishing to flap his dog's head with a tail.

The waiter in cheongsam quickly led them to the door of the box. Boss Liu and Boss Sun stopped and looked at Tan Qing together.

Zhao Cong pushed Tanqing from the back, and whispered: "Don't hurry in yet! Do you want the two bosses to invite you?"

Tan Qing: "..."

Had it not been for him to be so poor that he had never eaten a meal in a six-star hotel, he would now be able to perform an off-the-spot run.

never mind.

Let's have a full meal first.

Tan Qing strode forward, just as he was about to walk into the box.

With a slanted gaze, he couldn't help but look at the group of people who had just come out of the elevator.

The one that walks in the front?

Isn't the boy his own father? !

Tan Qing took a closer look.

Sure enough, He Mingyu, dressed in a silver-gray suit and light-colored tie, was talking coldly to the people around him.

He followed He Mingyu's straight suit and looked down—

model…

There is no extra cover, although it hasn't moved yet.

But according to the walking posture—

A great opportunity of a lifetime!

Maybe in addition to being able to satisfy and feel the thrill of human beings, I can also throw the **** back!

do not miss it!

Tan Qing smiled and turned around and said: "Brother Zhao, I have been urinating frequently and urgencyly recently. Go to the toilet! Come back soon!"

The author has something to say: Little Theatre, Tan Qingqing: I am very sincere to tell you the truth, but you don't believe me. I am sad.

He Mingyu: Is it big?

Tan Qingqing: Great, I am very satisfied 0.0

He Mingyu: Be good, sleep, the child is watching.

Tan Qingqing: …Wait, I will choke him to death and pull him down.