Mixed pov

I wonder what these powers were, and if I could adapt them. See I've tried to be more creative with my powers then just lightning. so I added electricity to my arrows once and it worked like a charm it flew 2x faster than a normal arrow and when it hit, the electricity coursing through the arrow just released and shot out arcs of electricity. The only thing wrong with this is that it takes up a lot my energy and if I'm not carful then I'll start using my life force as energy.

"Come on Percy, please tell me I want to know if I can adapt them to my powers." I started whining again.

He sighed and said "Fine but it's going to take a long time."

"And why is that?"

"Because you haven't started using the air currents have you?" He started to smirk at the end of his sentence.

I paled oh god why did I ask.

"Don't worry we shouldn't be going off the ground." My face started to get better but then I thought about the sentence more particularly the "shouldn't."

He started to chuckle then that turned into a full blown laughter.

"O-oh my gods your face." I was thinking about sending a lightning bolt at him, but this is the first time laughing since Annabeth's death so I settled for a glare instead.

"So when do you want me to teach you?"

"Umm how about after dinner?"

I realised we've been talking for awhile, the sun was now setting.

"Alright fine but you better teach me." I threatened him.

"Oh and don't worry about me getting pushed to hard I've been trained by Artemis so I'm used to it by know."

"Alright then I won't hold back." He started to smirk. "It would be annoying if I had to hold back."

----Best part of the story Line Break----

So after dinner, we went to a clearing in the forest that we are in, it's weird I don't know where we are I just can't feel where we are, with Artemis' blessing I should be able to tell which forest this is, it spiked my interest so I asked Percy and all he said was,

"We aren't off earth if that's what you think, we are somewhere where the gods can see you but they can't see me, it's where I go for some alone time, to think about those who died." He stopped there.

Anyway back to the present (do you get it? No... then... I'll, I'll kill you all!!) he pulled something from his pocket, a cloth and said.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do kelp head, if I didn't then why would I be here?"

He put the piece of cloth over my eyes and stated that he would pretend to be a monster.

"Well you don't have to do too much work then lord fishy."

He rolled his eyes at least I think so I tried to hit him.

"Oh save that for later would you? Alright now I'm going to be a monster and your gonna have to doge me, while your blind folded."

"Well then you don't have to try too hard... Percy? Hello?"

"Oomph" Something hard hit me from behind and I fell.

Percy POV

"Percy? Hello?"

Oh so she thinks I'm gonna fall for that, wow clap, clap. Does she think I'm that stupid? I guess is umm anyway I've barely moved from the spot I am and I can take her by surprise right now and, well, kill her. *Sigh* this is going to take a while.

"Even though they were the ones who ended their own life other things caused it. Other people killed them with their words and behavior to that person. Even though they committed suicide they were still murdered, by us." -Anonymous. One of my old friends committed suicide, and this quote is true, so I ask of you share this a round. This quote explained why he did it.