Poseidon POV

I hated it. My son is crying over a person who is suppose to be a nemesis to me but he taught me to accept her and even give her presents on her birthday and treat her mother like a god not a mortal. That included act like she's better I things than I am, even pay RESPECT for her and I hate her. Anyway back to the present. He was crying probably because this place reminded him of her. He kept muttering

"Why her and not me. Why her."

"I'm sorry son but you need to let it go."

I winced at my own words that's what you say to Percy when someone dies 'Just let it go' glad he didn't hear but I know some of the gods heard and they gave me dirty looks.

"Come on Percy we need to leave her for her shroud. Come on Percy." I whispered.

"Percy please" Thaila asked.

"Percy come on please" she asked again.

"He's in shock an is building a barrier around his emotions not even I could get in." Apollo said in an absolute serious tone.

"Percy get up NOW!" Thalia screamed at him.

She sent a shock in to him and that seemed to get his attention but when we saw his eyes we all visibly flinched.

His eyes had a void of emotions in them the most obvious one was sadness and depression. Thalia was whispering to Artems. I used my godly hearing to listen in on them.

"Can I take some time off the hunt? I need to be there for Percy." Thaila said.

Artemis nodded.

"Yes he needs someone to be there and Poseidon isn't enough for him so make sure he doesn't go suicidal (is that how you spell it) and help him and your the last demigod he'll trust."

Thalia nodded sadly.

"Yes I know. It's sad but I know."

"Okay but I have to take your hunt abilities and take you out of the hunt okay?" Artemis said nearly crying.

"Yes I understand."