Introduction

This ebook is not meant to be a science textbook of any kind; therefore, it should not be used for reference or citing for school projects on topics relating to sleep, dreams, and lucid dreaming and/or astral projection.
This ebook is simply meant to provide information to the aspiring oneironaut. This information is meant to be used as tips in how to achieve lucid dreaming and get a step closer to astral projection.

Note: There are much more detailed literature on the topic of sleep and dreams out there that may or may not be easily accessible. This ebook is for quick easy access, a personal collection of my knowledge when it comes to lucid dreaming and steps to get closer to astral projection. While I do not gain any monetary compensation for sharing this knowledge, plagiarism is still not allowed. I still expect any reference of my writing to be cited back to this ebook or to my profile.

I would not consider myself a whole expert on lucid dreaming. I am quite experienced on the topic though, having started as early as 10 years old. Consciously practicing and studying since I was 16. This being a free ebook, I figured it would only be of the reader's benefit to give this text a chance to help them. It helps to have multiple texts on lucid dreaming and even on sleep, meditation, and dreams (include astral projection and alternative levels of consciousness if you're an overachiever and strive to go above and beyond).

With that said, use this book to help you on your journey. Should any questions come up while the book is being written, I am happy to answer any questions in my personal inbox or email: sorie7[at]yahoo.com. Happy dreaming! :)