My feet and my husband

Swalot took us home and spat us out. Incineroar hugged me "This day was amazing!". "You are right, ahah. We had a lot of fun together with all our new friends. Everybody was happy thanks to my big feet". He blushed "They make everybody happy, Matt, they are special just like you! They need a gift for that, right?". He pushed me again on the ground and came near my feet "Hey, what are you doing? Ahah!". He grabbed tightly both my ankles with his paws "Now I have to lick your feet. Everybody ate them, they will be my dinner!".

Incineroar put his nose on my soles and smelt them "The manly smell of your feet is the best thing ever!". He put his tongue on my right heel and started licking it "Ahahah, thahanks Incineroar. I guess I will be your dinner, ahahah!". "Eheh, your feet are so tasty!". He kept licking my right sole slowly, licking to feel all the manly scent coming from every single inch of my big feet "Ahahahah, Incineroar! It tickles so much!". "It will only get better!" he said as his tongue reached under the toes of my right foot "Ahahahahahah, my feet!".

He licked with pleasure under them, between every one of them and sucked all five of my toes "Aw, your right foot seems happy!". I wiggled the toes of my left foot "You still have this one!". "Don't worry, it will be tickled and licked too!". And so, the torture of my left foot started too "Ahahahahah, Incineroar!". After a good hour of licking both of my feet, Incineroar was satisfied "Let's take some care of this big sexy feet. They deserve it". He started massaging them, rubbing with his strong hands them and my toes. It felt great, as they still also felt warm from his saliva as he licked my feet. After that, he put his feet on mine, as we played footsie "They are so big and soft, Matt". "And yours are fluffy, Incineroar, ahah. It's so cute".

After some time, he layed on me, stroking my hairy chest with his head "Rawr, my manly boyfriend". "Ahah, you are always so cute, Incineroar". He then smiled "Well, we can go in the house now! So I can lick and tickle your big feet even more". "I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, Incineroar". He kissed me and smiled "Same for me. But can I be your husband? At least the others will understand you are mine, ahah! They can tickle your feet and eat you, but you are my precious tasty hubby!". I laughed "That's ok... my lovely husband!". "I love you so much, Matt!". And with that, the day ended, as Incineroar tickled and licked my feet for the rest of the evening and the night too.