My feet and Dusknoir

Me and Incineroar reached the beach after being spat out by Exploud "We already met two new friends, Incineroar". "They were nice and kind and we had a lot of fun tickling your big feet. So, what do we do now?". "Let's build a raft and reach that island". He looked "I'm not a fan of water, but why not. It's an adventure with my boyfriend, after all. Let's do this, Matt". "We need some wood! Let's get to work". But as soon as we were ready, a Dusknoir appeared "Peek-a-boo!". I hugged Incineroar "Wow, that was quite scary, ahah". Incineroar kept me "Yes, I agree. I wasn't expecting that".

Dusknoir replied "I wanted to trick you, and looks like I was able to do it. I woke up not too long ago and I need to eat something". He looked at my big feet "They would be an amazing meal". He grabbed both my ankles with his hands and opened his mouth on his belly. He started by eating my right foot "Ah, I was right when I smelt an amazing scent in the air". Incineroar smiled "Yes, Matt has the most delicious feet ever!". I started feeling a tongue on my right sole "Hehehey, you are licking my foot!". "Ahah, it's impossible to resist this manly odor, Matt. Your feet are the perfect meal!".

Dusknoir licked my foot more and more "Eheheheheh, it tickles so much, ahahah!". After that, he swallowed my left foot too "Mmmmh, double the taste, even better!"He was licking both my soles "Duhuhuhusknoir, it's so much fun!". "Ahah, your feet are trapped forever, Matt, they won't escape my mouth until I'm satisfied!". "Thahahahat's amazing! Lehehehet me register you in the Pokédex, meanwhihihihile!". My feet were licked for a good time while doing that.

Dusknoir then said "Delicious. And now". He swallowed me whole and kept me in his tummy "Just stay there so I can eat you more. I heard you want to build a raft, right?". Incineroar nodded "Exactly. And are you going to keep Matt?". "Obviously, he's part of me now". He sighed "Oh, I'll never see him again?". "Just kidding, Incineroar. We'll build the raft and then I'll give him back to you". "I like the sound of that. Thanks, Dusknoir". The ghost rubbed his belly "Did you hear that, Matt? Just stay comfy in my tummy. We'll take care of the rest". I smiled "Ok, you will do a great job!".