After coming back from your room she was about to sleep but remembers she have to take asthma pump.

She was surprised as the inhaler weren't in the place where she puts in the evening.

She looks everywhere.

After 15 mins she still hasn't find it, her breath was slightly getting uneven.

She was about to go out but she saw her grandson was leans against the door.

" Son... Have you saw my inhaler? " his grandma ask, ignoring her words like he doesn't heard anything.

" Taehyung I can't find my inhaler... Do you know where i-it is? " she ask again but still Taehyung doesn't seems to care.

" I'm as-king someth-ing Taehyung " she again ask but this time taehyung calmly come inside and closes the door before he turns around again looking back into her eyes.

She sighed and was about to come towards him but her eyes widened as she saw her inhaler in taehyung's hands.

" What are you doing with it... Give it back?!" she said.

" What if I don't? "

" What!! " she yells a little but time to time it's hard her to breath.

" I said what if I don't give u this inhaler back grandma?.... I'm enjoying looking at you dieing helplessly " he said while chuckling looking at her shocked face.

" Taehyu-ng st-t-op thi-is jock a-and gi-iv-e it b-ack " she stumbled on the bed and holds her neck, it was really a hard situation for her.

Where taehyung was just enjoying the show, he turns around, goes out from the room while whistling like a creep.

" Bye bye... grandma " he takes a look last time before closing the door, he knows she wasn't in the state that she walk towards the door.

After 10:30 pm

Here taehyung was carefully hiding in glasses of his dead grandma under the pillow.

He took out the inhaler from her pocket and placing it on the beside table.

His all feelings were dead after this day, he just knows his yn is just his and no-one could be able to come between  them.

He was beyond happy that his little princess was slept on the table while doing her homework.

____

End of flashback
Present time

Author's pov

" Doctors said if she got the inhaler on time

" Doctors said if she got the inhaler on time... Then this wouldn't happen " your mother said as she tells everything to your aunt who has tears in her eyes.

" but the inhaler was just on the table right ? " she doubted as taehyung grinded his teeths, watching everything thing from far away.

" It was but her glasses was found under the pillow... Maybe she forgot where she place it... She can't see without her glasses " your mother said as she cares your hairs while you were sleeping peacefully.

" What if someone behind everything..... the room was sound proof too... Even if she tries to scream... The sound probably won't come " your aunt said as your mother sighs before she said

" Taehyung's father called the investigators but they haven't found anything suspicious " she said as your aunt nodded.

On the other hand taehyung was happy inside, his plan worked of wearing gloves before touching his grandma's inhaler, the door knob, and the glasses.

He was the son of the mafia king, he knows how everything works, he knows how to manipulate, he knows how to kill someone without anyone knowing.

Now no-one can come between him and his little princess.

•••

•••...To Be Continued ...•••