=48 - Adventure Time=

Start from the beginning

"Nighty..." All previous thoughts of Error had disappeared, only thing clouding in his mind now was that Nightmare's here, his Guardian is here, he hasn't abandoned him entirely. He then tightened his grip on Nightmare's shirt and lets out more loud, yet muffled, sounds.

Nightmare hugged Error close. "Hey... hey... everything is okay, everything is alright... Calm down my little prince.. I am so, so sorry for leaving you alone this long- So sorry- It will never happen again, I promise-"

"You- I- I tho-ought- *hic*- I thought y-you ab-aban-bandoned m-mee...." Error sobbed as he then looked up at Nightmare with big fat tears pooling in his eyesockets and rolling down his cheekbones.

"What? No, no- I would never do that!" Nightmare said and hugged Error more tightly. "I was just so busy with my castle and finding you the perfect Christmas gift, that I completely forgot the time- I am so, so sorry-"

"N-Noo... I- I don't- I don't ca-are about gifts... I- I just wa-wanted Pa-Papa....!" Error cried on Nightmare as he then buried his skull on Nightmare's chest once more. "Y-You were- you were g-go-one for too-too long..." Error choked on his sobs, hiccupping once more.

Nightmare sighed and rubbed Error's skull. "I know, I know... I am so sorry... I didn't want to be gone, really not... I just- I am so sorry, my little prince..." The guardian mumbled. "It's my fault, I shouldn't have left you alone..."

"N-Noo... S'not your fault..." Error hiccupped as he pulled away. "S'm-mine... I- I shouldn't- shouldn't be th-this... Clingy..." Error sniffled. "You- You we-ere busy a-and n-now you're here a-and-and I pr-probably *hic* messed up y-your-our schedule n-ow and-"

"What? No! What you're saying is wrong, Ruru- you could never mess up my schedule or- or make me angry at you- I just- Listen Error, I know that I hurt you... and I am really sorry. Don't think it's your fault, because it's not." Nightmare cooed, as he petted Error's head, still taking negativity.

"B-But- It is- It has-as to be..." Error sobbed as he then began to try and wipe his own tears now. "I- I'm usua-ally the one who- who hurts ev-everyone an-and... I-I ca-an't even control my emotions ri-right and- m-my negativity pr-probably summoned you h-here! I- I didn't wa-want that cuz then- then you'd-you'd have to stop whatever you're doing a-and-and..." Error then bursted into more tears now as he then leaned on to Nightmare and clung to him tightly once more.

Nightmare hugged Error tightly back. "Believe me Error, I am so glad that I don't need to do what I was just doing- You're a thousand times better than everything else. Also, you're still a child. You could never hurt anyone, I know you. And you're the sweetest thing in everything that exists and I love you very much."

Error hiccupped as he then pulled away. "Y-You... You mea-ean it?" Error sniffled, looking up at Nightmare with wide, disbelieving eyesockets and sniffling a bit.

Nightmare nodded. "Of course I do! I told you, that I wouldn't lie to you!" But you already di- aw, fuck it. Is not like anyone will listen to me... us? Eh. The guardian made a low purr noise for Error. Being a shapeshifter did have it's perks.

Error sniffled and shakily nodded, he then buried his skull on Nightmare's chest once more as he then began to calm down from his breakdown. Small hiccups and sniffles still escaping him, but at least his sobbing had now devolved into soft crying.

Nightmare just cooed quietly to Error and purred at him, trying his best to soothe his small child. He rocked Error gently, as he nuzzled the glitching six year old.

After a while, a couple of minutes more perhaps, Error's crying had totally seized, now occupied with hiccups and sniffles as he leaned tiredly against Nightymare. Even if this may honestly be just a dream, he doesn't care, he's got to see Nightmare again and that's what matters to him right now. "I-I missed y-you-ou..." Error quietly sniffled.