Chapter 82: I alone am the Honored One

Почніть із самого початку

"Then...why she didn't tell us?"-Draken

"Because....You all died" Yuujin said that shocked them more as understanding the pressure Yuna been surpassed so long that got her into critical condition.

She was trying to save them.

"Listen, Manjiro. You gotta span from this shitty depression of yours and go to fight with them. Noona managed to save your sister from her fate which believe me, she knew she was going to hurt but yet, she's determined to protecting of you...the another death of this timeline is your brother, Izana Kurokawa... he's going to die or probably being killed alongside with Tenjiku by our family" Yuujin soon said which Mikey was shocked by that revelation.

He soon looked at Yuna who haven't wake up.

"Mikey...Despite what happens in February 22, no matter...what you see or what you will learn, please, don't let the pain and depression get into you. Just remember what are you fighting for and who's standing with you"

'She knew...she knew it from the beginning....And I almost let her down. Yun-Yun, I don't know how to be like you. I don't know how be this strong and resilient like you...and dealing that pain like you. But... there's one thing I do know, I'm going to fight this and I will be standing alongside with my friends... I'm going to help Takemitchy' Mikey soon stand up.

Draken looks at him as Mikey shook off his negative feelings and looked at Draken.

"Ken-chin.... Let's get revenge for her. Let's save Yuna from her fate" Mikey soon said which Draken nodded.

Meanwhile with Toman and Tenjiku

'Well, shit. Angry couldn't beat Kakucho! Son of bitch!!!' Saemon thought as seeing Angry being taken down by none other than Kakucho himself.

Saemon mentally cussed by knowing, despite they took down three of the Heavenly Kings and Mucho, they still haven't take down Hanma and Kakucho.

Soon, Kakucho and Takemichi soon starts fighting which Takemichi was pretty much getting himseld wreck by Kakucho.

"Damn... Kaku-chan... you're still fighting like the little kid you are... you're punches are wimp" Takemichi said through his bloody face with a grin.

Kakucho was shocked before he got punched by the side of the face by Saemon himself who joined the fight.

"Saemon!" Kakucho nearly shouted which Saemon chuckles as cracking his knuckles. "You seriously need to put up some defense Kakucho! You're still the little brat who couldn't even punch right!" Saemon grins which Kakucho soon got up and begin to punch Saemon on the face.

Saemon laughs before punching him again as they kept punching each other.

"OOOH!!! GO HIRO!!!"-Kansao

"BEAT HIS ASS!!!"-Katsuji

"GO HIRO!!!!" Chifuyu, Baji, and Kazutora cheered for Saemon as he punched Kakucho to the ground.

Saemon grins through his bruised and bloody face before he gets kicked on the head by none other than Izana himself.

"SACHAN!!!" Takemichi shouted as Saemon soon stood up and looking at Izana and brushed the blood from his nose.

"The Unbeatable King...Saemon Hiroshima... you're truly live by that name" Izana soon said before kicking Saemon again.

Katsuji and Kansao shouted his name as trying to get to him but they were stopped by Hanma himself.