"The third child, has your family finished planting the seedlings?" Mu Zishu asked knowingly.

  "Yeah, what's wrong?" Mu Ziteng looked at him puzzled.

  After planting seedlings at his house, what does it matter to them?

  "Since your house is finished, why don't you help in the old house? Mom and Dad..." Mu Zishu sounded like a big brother teaching a younger brother.

  "Stop... You don't want to talk about your parents one by two. Since the family split, I have nothing to feel sorry for them. As long as there is something delicious at home, Xiaolingzi and I will treat the second old man. Please come and share."

  These people are afraid that there is no other reason to say, and they like to bring wooden parents and wooden mothers wherever they are, as if he is very unfilial.

  "Okay, let's not talk about parents." Seeing that the third child was impatient, he mentioned his parents, and he didn't want to. Of all the people in the old house, only the parents could make him a little scruples.

  But now is not the time to argue with the third child, Mu Zishu can only press his irritable temper and talk to him well.

  "We are all a family. You have finished planting seedlings, and you don't know how to take the initiative to help. Why do you want the eldest brother and the second brother to come over to invite you in person, so you are willing to help?"

  Mu Zishu said with a smile, but in his tone But with a reproachful tone.

  Mu Ziteng looked at Mu Ziye with a smile and asked, "Does the second brother think the same way as the eldest brother?"

  This second brother is usually silent, but he is actually a selfish person.

  Mu Ziye raised his head blankly, frowned slightly, and then nodded, "Yes, if you don't go to help, my eldest brother and I can only come over and invite you in person."

  What happened to the third child? He chose to come with the eldest brother. Of course, he had the same idea. .

  Look, as expected and Chen Ping will form a family, and they like to dig holes for others.

  Mu Ziteng smiled and nodded, "Since you all treat me as a family, that's great, it just so happens that my family is running out of food, can you help the eldest brother and the second brother? After all, we are a family."

  "What? "The two thought they were hallucinating.

  "Big brother and second brother, my family has no food, can you support my brother?" Mu Ziteng repeated it again with a smile.

  "Why?" Mu Ziye was the first to stand up against it, and his voice was not small.

  Mu Zishu was also dissatisfied with the third child's tone of voice, and they didn't owe him anything, so why should they support him?

  Jian Qingling, who didn't want to leave the room at first, heard his loud voice and had to leave the room.

  "Big brother and second brother are here." After greeting the two of them lightly, he looked at Mu Ziteng and asked, "Why are you second brother, making him so angry?"

  "Where did I provoke him, They said that everyone is a family, and the family needs to help each other. Our family has no food for the pot, so I want to ask them to help and get some food for our family, am I wrong?" Mu Ziteng said very Helpless.

  Jian Qingling patted him on the shoulder and sighed: "You are not wrong, it's just that the second brother is unwilling to help each other, and aren't we separated? We are no longer a family, so there is no such thing as helping each other.