Chapter 1-2

Chapter 1 Rebirth

  It is said that the old locust tree by the old bridge in Guyang Village has a history of more than 200 years, and the trunk needs the joint efforts of five big men to hold it.

  It was noon and the sun was shining brightly, but it was cool under the tree, and there was an occasional breeze blowing.

  At this moment, the trees were full of men returning from work, one or two sitting on the ground like uncles to rest in the cool, just waiting for their mother-in-law to cook and told them to go home for dinner.

  A dark cloud suddenly gathered in the distance, gloomy.

  "Let's just say why it's so hot today, it turns out that it's going to rain." A young man said heartlessly.

  "What nonsense are you talking about, bastard? God forbid, it must never rain." A middle-aged man said worriedly, looking at the dark cloud that was getting closer and closer to them.

  These two days, taking advantage of the good weather, everyone is busy relocating seedlings in their fields. If it rains heavily, won't the seedlings in the fields suffer? Those who are older are also worried.

  "Looking at how fast it floats by, it should be just passing rain. You don't have to worry about it."

  An experienced old man observed it for a while and then relaxed and reminded everyone.

  After listening to his words, everyone nodded in unison, and continued talking in twos and threes. No one doubted the truth of the old man's words.

  "Come here, it's about to float to the range of our stockade."

  Everyone followed the man's words and looked up at the dark cloud, waiting for the dark cloud above their heads to drift by.

  One minute passed, two minutes passed, five minutes passed, and the dark clouds did not leave.

  The original large dark cloud gradually shrank, and when it shrank to about 500 meters, it stopped changing, and there was a faint flash of thunder in the dark cloud.

  Only the top of the hill in front of them was shrouded in darkness, and the rest of the place was restored to the bright sun.

  Crowd: What's the situation?
  Suddenly two bolts of lightning fell, followed by two more 'booms' thunder.

  "Boom..." A flame lit up.

  The dark clouds quickly dissipated and the light returned.

  Lightning, thunder, fire, and clouds disperse, ending only between two breaths.

  Everyone was terrified by this scene.

  "Wow... It's on fire. Whose house was struck by lightning?" I don't know who shouted.

  "That's the place on the top of the mountain, shouldn't it be the Fujizi's house?"

  "Yeah...the Mu family is lazy at home again today, will they be okay? Let's go and help put out the fire." The people in the distance immediately reacted and hurriedly greeted everyone to run up the mountain.

  When everyone heard it, they stopped being in a daze and ran after a few people.

  In the Mu family's room, two men and women wearing only lingerie stared at each other with big eyes and small eyes, and for a while, no one took the initiative to speak.

  Until...

  "Yeah... it was the Mu's ginkgo tree that was struck by lightning."

  "Quick... put out the fire." The