"Hi dad." I greeted my father who stood up to embrace me and place a kiss on my forehead. "How are you?" He asked with a smile. "I'm okay, you okay?" I retorted and he smiled caressing my cheek. "Perfectly okay sweetheart, Camryn come." He called out before Camryn sat next to his father, obviously avoiding his mother, I knew I needed to push him to talk to her but just being in this meeting had taken a week of heavy make out and sex, I wasn't about to open that bag of cats just yet. "Look at you, taller than my brother, and still growing, did you have your food, I left it in the warmer and then packed your lunch, did you eat it?" He demand as Camryn blushed lightly rubbing his neck, whilst being questioned by dad, he was just nodding which amused me.

"Promise dad, I'm fine." He finally said it. "Good, we can't have you not grow to your full potential because you had malnutrition." Dad finally muttered and uncle Kyra broke into a laugh. "I don't think at this point it matters Calvin." He argued as I went to sit next to him. "It does, they are growing kids, they need all the love and care, plus food." He stated as he smiled my way and nodded to Camryn to sit by his dad. "Whatever you say dear." Uncle Kyra conceded making me chuckle, it was as if the beta wasn't just married to my aunt but my dad too, he couldn't win an argument with either of them.

"We've already discussed a few matters alpha, one of those being about your mother's actions, I understand it's a sensitive topic, but her actions led to what Vincent did, and in that sense, your father and I agreed that it is better she's exiled." My uncle spoke as I looked to Camryn and smiled, we had talked about this before and came to our own decision. "Respectfully exile isn't enough, it won't teach the pack the value of life, only show them that if you're someone of high regard in the pack, you can get away with anything whilst we killed Vincent for kidnapping and poisoning my mate, I spoke to the Ryeland Pack Alpha, and Ralliel as he's taken up the position of alpha, requested that she come back to the pack and her judgement be passed there." I explained and the visible shock on Camryn's mother's face wasn't unmistakable.

"You can't send me back, I'll be a disgrace, they'll kill me, what about your brothers, they need me." She argued. "No they don't, you'll only corrupt them, and you leave tonight, I've asked several enforcers to escort you." Camryn asserted as indeed outside, the enforcers knocked on the door, when alpha Summer called for them they came in and bowed before the new alpha. "Take her away and make sure she arrives in the St Maine and the Ryeland pack." Camryn ordered as his mother cried, screamed and begged but her actions were her own and no one wanted their hands with her blood here. "Wise decision Camryn." Alpha Summer mumbled but his son was much like stone.

"I won't be stepping down for you dad, accept that, I will have you continue taking care of the business partly, my mate and my beta along with his mate will help me with the rest." He added and his father didn't seem shocked rather accepted it with a nod. "So I have something I need to say, I don't know how you'll take it but—." Dad spoke and I unintentionally got worried as did Camryn, it showed when his brow knitted together creasing over his forehead. "Dad." He asserted. "No, —no don't do that, it's not totally bad, your dad and I Camryn are seeing each other, or dating in your terms, we didn't honestly mean it for it happen but he needed someone in his corner—." And then my father rambled after the bomb he thought Camryn and I didn't already know.

"We know." I perked up and stopped him. "You haven't exactly been subtle at the house, he's horrible at breath control." I explained earning a snicker from the former alpha and a full on belly laugh from uncle Kyra. "It's your decision, whether we like it or don't, you're both adults and can make these decisions on your own, but I promise, I'm okay with this, just next time, don't hesitate telling me, makes things less ominous or weird." Camryn explained as he stood up and went to hug my dad who was thanking him over and over again. "You trusted me with my sassy shortstack over there, I know you make good decisions." He reassured. "Hey!" I protested earning laughter from everyone.

"Nothing for me son." Camryn's father asked as he just smiled. "Nope, babe let's go." He added and I stood up, hugged my dad, hugged my uncle a little bit extra before taking my hand and leaving with him. "Feels like a good day to have a picnic and make a baby or three." He teased and I gasped in shocked. "I'm not carrying three at once, I'll be bloated!" I shrieked and he chuckled. "I'll love you anyway." He asserts and all I did was melt in his arms. "I know." I whispered as we walked toward Ford's my favourite place in Bridgeton, I knew we had a lot more things to do, prepare and plan but I was sure Camryn and I would be just fine, and he was mine and I was his, in this life and the ones that came after.

HOWLING LOVE.

We've reached the end of Howling Love, tell me how you felt, feel, was it satisfying or not, for me, this is one of my best ones yet and I am still so in love with Camryn and Amille, and I Wish this wasn't the end but it is.

Vote + Follow + Share + Comment

I Am Lyfeo_M_Jay
The SAINT JAY.