ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Start from the beginning

The map wasn't complicated but the exit was still a long way & it required her to touch so many parts of the castle. She made her way past a dark hallway, "Hela? No, it's another dragon." A deep voice said, causing her to freeze in her steps, she glared down the hallway, the voice had age on it— she could tell. She glares at the map & sighs, she makes her way down the hallway & approaches two large doors, she steps inside & her eyes widen. It was a dragon, not just a dragon but the biggest dragon she's ever laid eyes on. "Who are you?" Hera asks. He cocks his head slightly, "Do you understand me young dragon?" He asks & she nods. "Amazing! Only one other dragon could do such a thing." He says. "How is this possible?" She asks. "How are you surviving here?" "A fact not many Fire Witches know is dragons adapt in the cold; our flames may even be at their strongest." He states. "That's so freaking cool." Hera says. "I know right." He says. "Are you trying to leave, young dragon?" He asks. "Yes, Hielo helped me." She tells him. "Hielo is not as cruel as he once was, I believe he was just grieving the only way he was taught." He says. Hera glares at him & furrows her eyebrows, "Are you Emalf?" She asks. He breathes in, "Yes, have you heard wonderful adventurous tales about me, young dragon?" He asks. Hera laughs, "Are you kidding me? You are a legend!" She blurts. He exhales in approval & she laughs, "I should get going Emalf, do you think that maybe one day I could ride you?" Hera asks. "Of course young dragon, whenever you choose." Emalf says. "A warning though, the exit is also a fire witch security measure, it's freezing cold so you need to quickly make your way up before you run out of heat because you will." he warns & she nods. "Got it." Hera says. "I'll be back, you can bet on it." She tells him.

Hera continued following the map to reach the exit, she found herself out of the castle & making her way through the forest she used a technique to leave her steps untraceable & made her way to a frozen wall with an icy ladder. She sighs heavily & climbed as quickly as she could just as Emalf warned, the higher she got the colder it began to feel & she realized how tall it was almost twenty feet in the air in fact by the time she reached the surface exit she put all of her strength into lifting herself out, she flipped over into South Vanity & breathed in heavily. The snow fell as if it were a snow storm & she shivers as she dragged herself away, with every movement she felt weaker & weaker this was the full effect she was feeling of the security measure she was sure of it, she forced herself to stand up & made her way there slowly but surely. Rel soon notices a figure walking toward him & his eyes widen, "Hera?" He asks as she makes her way to the entrance & falls. "Roman, Regal!" He cries as he tries to lift her freezing cold body away.

Later that day they all gathered by West Vanity, King Reed & his family made their way to the room where she's staying, Hera sat up in her bed gathering her thoughts knowing she couldn't tell them about everything she found but she believes she could talk her way around certain parts. "What were you thinking?" King Reed says. "I specifically told you all to keep out of South Vanity for a reason!" He argues. "My bad." Hera says. "See that's not good enough because if you had been killed-" "But she wasn't." Roman cuts off King Reed & glares at Hera. "What exactly happened & what did you see?" He asks. She rubs her head, "Honestly I took a huge guess & assumed the dragon egg was in south vanity. I came across one of the ice witches, I fought him while he was distracted & ran out of there but I guess he caught me." She pauses thinking about Hielo & shakes her head. "They have a female ruler. She's kind of a bitch then she locked me in some freezer pod but one of them helped me escape." She concluded. He nodded, "You do pretty well in the cold." King Reed says. "No, I'm pretty sure I was 5 minutes away from dying by the time I made it outside to Rel." Hera explains. He nods again, "Well you saved the dragon egg & yourself so I guess all is well?" He states. "All is well?" Roman states. "This needs a retaliation. What exactly were they trying to do? I know they have no issue experimenting on themselves let alone somebody else that is declaring war." He says. "Roman." Hemmy says. "She attacked them first?" King Reed Says. "He stole my egg and he broke into my room!" Hera grunts. "Look whatever dad leaves it alone we couldn't possibly stop them anyways let's just wait until they kill us all." "What did he do to your back, Hera?" Rel asks. She glares at her palms & looks up at him, "He put sharp crystals in my back." She answers in a low tone. "And you lived?" Heir asks. "Is that not supposed to happen?" Hera asks. "No it just takes a lot of self control to keep that breathing technique through all of that." Heir explains. "He tried to kill my daughter." Roman says. "I'm not letting this slide & if you are, you can forget my allegiance in anything else you do." Helena gasps at the comment & Hera glares at him, "God don't be dramatic look I'm fine everything is fine I can promise you they will not try anything again I know what they look like now it'll be a lot harder." She says. "Just... let me be a fire Knight, have I not proven myself enough?" She asks & King Reed sighs. "What the hell, why not ?" He asks & Harry furrows his eyebrows. "She has to at least go training for 4 months." He says, causing her to roll her eyes. "That's fine, then I want my ceremony like you all did with your dragon egg." She says. "That sounds negotiable." Roman says then sighs. "Fine." He concludes. She smiles & they all exit leaving her alone with her thoughts, if she can't fight them now she sure as hell will be soon. She can feel it. This isn't just her imagination, it's been different ever since she met Hielo. When he taught her how to fight & gave her ancient illusion skills he opened her mind to something brand new. She was going to save Hela, maybe not as soon as she'd like but eventually & she'll change fate if she has to. That means she's going to have to get her Fire Magic, she'd have to awaken them somehow. Little did she know she already did.