ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Power is Drug no one can detox"
- Author

Hera

You shouldn't root for the villain. That's what we are all taught, that is why everybody strives to be heroes.

I want to be a hero.
I've always read stories of the War during 2145-2155, My favorite story is about my great-Great Grandmother Hela Firestone, she was a warrior who didn't just have Fire Magic- she also had great fighting abilities. I sat by my fireplace reading the book called FlameVsCrystal which taught the story of the cold war.

Nobody knew how she gained such strength but because of her they were able to win against the Ice Witches who lived in the core of the planet— the core was called Winter. Erif was a planet like no other, due to how heated the surface was being closest to the sun it cooled itself by turning the core into a freezer.

We can claim it was a gift from the Gods but nobody actually knew how the planet functions or by whom. During the war, unlike now, women were forced to fight, although their magic usually was little compared to our male family members- she was different, on a whole other level.

We can claim it was a gift from the Gods but nobody actually knows how the planet functions or by whom. During the war, unlike now, women were forced to fight, although their magic usually was little compared to our male family members- she was different, on a whole other level.

By the time she had awakened her powers she was able to claim the biggest dragon, Emalf & although she sacrificed herself in the end she evidently secured their win in the final battle crashing into their army as they fought in South Vanity, the only thing left behind as proof of her memory & tale was her sword she referred to as 'Death' It is said to have fallen from the sky & land straight in the ground after she crashed causing a crack in the ground & to this day remained there, cursing the surface of Smoke City with cold air & nobody could remove it.

She had stories to tell for sure, unlike me. All I've ever done was be forced into events of royalty because my mother decided that I should be a suitable bride- not just for a Lord by the way but for my cousin Prince Harry Firestone. I'm not a fan of incest I'll be honest, I thought if I was being forced to marry anybody it would be another duke looking to earn my last name in a brawl but this however is different. Harry wasn't unattractive but he wasn't exactly the humblest in our family.

I was now three hundred years old, because of my elder sister's marriage to The Prince of East Vanity & my family being the descendants of Queen Hela Firestone, I was the only heir left to take over West Vanity so if I marry the Lord must take my last name. I wasn't really fond of the idea overall if I am being honest & my father does not push it as much as my mother— she believes I need a man to protect & care for me when they no longer can but that is a life I refuse to live, parties, banquets, weddings & meetings with the elite society— she despised it.

My family is a complicated bunch & after the wars we became very cautious about who would know what about our personal matters, we decided we would leave the Lords out of any events beside Dragon Day, merely receiving letters from my Aunt who rules North Vanity of any information or approvals the King has for them to protect our portrayal to the civilians as well as anybody from recognizing any weakness, we believed family only needed to be in on that.

The Ruler of all Four kingdoms was King Reed Firestone III, father of Prince Harry & my uncle & the most passive aggressive man you'd ever meet, his wife Queen Lina Firestone(previously Clint) was a prissy rich girl who spent most of her life in Throne City when they met so it did not surprise me she stuck her claws in him when she realized he was the previous King's only son. He also had a daughter Princess Rema Firestone who stuck her nose up at me each time we met.