ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

'All things you think you know are irrelevant'

It's been a few days since Hera was put into Eternal Dream. Hielo sat by his desk & crossed his fingers in thought. A princess? He had no clue. She looked privileged but most people in Vanity were. He loved her but how could she attack him willingly even after he warned her about how brutal & merciless most Ice Witches were. He stares at the restricted room only Royals could enter & sighs. He couldn't bear the thought of her being stuck down here for thousands of years being preserved in that magical ice pod. "We have to deal with the Ice guards in Rosewinter." Fair says. "It's quite a trip are you coming?" Frost asks him. He nods, He needed more time to think & he definitely wasn't leaving her in that thing without any supervision. "You used to be a fun cocky bastard, we need him back." Frost teases, causing him to grunt & smile, "Then I'd be your worst nightmare again." Hielo states. "Fine, have fun reading books & whatever else you partake in." Fair says. "We'll see you again in a few days."

In West Vanity Roman & Hemmy were comforting Helena who was sobbing, "She's strong she'll be okay." Roman reassures, She sniffles, "We don't even know what they want with her what if they just-" "Don't think like that." Heir cuts them off. "I will go there everyday & attempt to search the area." Rel states. "The Fire Knight heater suit will help me." "You aren't serious?" Regal asks him. "I am, if it were me she would." Rel states. "As much as I appreciate your bravery I don't think it's wise we lose anybody else." Roman says. "We have to do something." Rel says. "We will search the outer zone of South Vanity clearly. They have no problem coming into our zone." Heir says. Helena nods, "Yes that's what we will do." She says. "No I will, Rel will & Roman." Regal says. She furrowed her eyebrows, "She's my sister you expect to just sit here & wait?" She asks. "I'm not putting you in danger Helena." He says. Roman nods, "Okay fine, let's do it that way." He says. Helena whines, "Dad come on." She states. "I just lost one daughter and two would be catastrophic." Hemmy says. "Go Ahead." She tells them.

Hielo stares at her pod & her face looks calmer than he's ever seen, he observes her peaceful state & sighs. He wasn't the same man he used to be, the old him would've jumped for joy at getting a Fire Witch to experiment on but this wasn't just any Fire Witch, it was her. He had to let her go. He quickly breaks the ice surrounding her & steps back as the pod begins to fall apart, her eyes open slightly & she trips forward & coughs as she lands on his chest. "You didn't tell me." She pauses to catch her breath. "You were a Prince." She says & he smiles, "You didn't tell me you were a Princess." He says & she smiles. "I guess we live pretty fucked-" she passes out on his chest & he lifts her in his arms to the restricted room, he enters & puts her on an electrical heater bed & she breathes in heavily.

He glanced behind her to a silver haired woman backing them & stares at Hera again as she began to sit up, "You Ice Knights are very resourceful." Hera laughs & glares behind her. "And this is?" She asks. He nods, "Somebody you might like to meet." He says. She glares around & Hera's eyes widen, besides how pale she looked in comparison to her she saw some of her own features as if looking into a mirror. "You... my face?" Hera touches her face. "Hello Hera, I'm Hela." She says. Hera glares around to Hielo, "While I was vindictive about her killing my father I forced her here against her will. She helps control Fair's electricity but she was frozen for five hundred years before I defrosted her." He pauses. "I tried to help her escape but she refuses to leave now."

"There's no point." Hela says. "I'm not sure what the hell you're trying to say you are my great grandmother?" Hera asks. She nods, "I know I look young but that's only because I was frosted." She explains. Hielo pulls out a map & hands it to Hera, "You know your way around South Vanity so this is the way to the surface exit." He pauses. "There are less guards now so you just need to be discreet." She looks at him, "But why?" She asks. "I'm not a monster Hera & I love you too much to keep you here." He says & her jaw drops as she blushes. "I-" she pauses & glares at Hela. "We have to go!" She exclaims & she nods to say no. "I cannot return & you will not inform them of my current state." Hela says sternly. "Why & why?" Hera whines. "She thinks because she was frozen for so long she's bound to the ice now." Hielo says. "Is she?" Hera cries. "I'm not sure she was the longest frozen person in history." He says. She glares at her, "Fine but you are out of your mind if you think I'm not coming back even if I have to be alone, again." She firmly states as she exits.